The Ashes 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

squeaky1000

Team Captain
Apr 30, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Few futures bets that I think are worth a look:
Starc under 18.5 series wickets sportsbet, looking unlikely for the first test and who knows after that
Cummins over 18.5 series wickets beteasy, only fast bowler guaranteed to play every game and should cover this.
Cummins more series wickets than Starc $2 bet365, as above
Smith more series runs than Root $1.90 bet365, little more speculative but Smith is the better batsman and Root has been in average form
Middles:
Roy series runs over 272.5 bet easy, under 319.5 sportsbet
Broad over 15.5 wickets sportsbet, under 17.5 bet easy

Last edited:
Root in average form based on what?

In the world cup he was 5th highest overall run scorer, outscored Smith by 180 runs and scored 2 tons.

Sent using Tapatalk

Palmer bet offering money back (bonus bet) if you back Australia to win the test and they lose with Cummings taking 3 wickets in the first innings.

Doesn't seem a terrible promo and might even be able to lay off for an immediate profit if we win the toss.

Couple of runs middles
Root over 29.5 runs sportsbet under 41.5 unibet
Roy over 21.5 runs ladbrokes under 28.5 unibet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

England $2.60 to win the series is surely money for jam at this point.

No Smith, no Australia.

The Poms would already be up 2-0 if Smith hadn't played the first two Tests.

Even if he comes back for the fourth, it will be 1-1, and we don't know if he will come back in form.

Somebody talk me out of loading up on the Poms.

No Smith, no Australia.

Even if he comes back for the fourth, it will be 1-1, and we don't know if he will come back in form.

I'd just back them to win this test - if they don't their series price will drift and you can load up at the better price then.

No Smith, no Australia.

I wouldn't bet on England

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like Warner under 95.5 PPP at Sportsbet. Seems drastically out of form and is Broad's bunny. Seems to be finding new ways to get out.

Sent using Tapatalk

Palmer bet offering money back (bonus bet) if you back Australia to win the test and they lose with Cummings taking 3 wickets in the first innings.

Doesn't seem a terrible promo and might even be able to lay off for an immediate profit if we win the toss.

Wrong special :( TAB were offering $9 for Archer/Stokes to be MOTM

Need Cummo to snare some wickets today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back