Votes: 62 84.9%
  • England

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, seems to be more & more durable bodies across all sports. Ppl here acting like its 1981 & early 30's is end of line. Closer to 40's for a lot of athletes these days
I don't think they are saying that, just that Richardson's fitness battles don't point to him having a long career. I really do hope he can get it together because he does have the talent to be successful Test cricketer.

I cannot ever recall watching Khawaja in his first incarnation look as comfortable at the crease as he was in Sydney. He played like a man comfortable.
Yes, very.
I agree with this, but not the rest of your post.
Khawaja looked so comfortable, so skilled and composed that he could bat anywhere and make runs, given ordinary luck.
He and Green came together on about, what, 4/80-odd which was precarious, and batted the Poms out of the match.

Thinking back, the only batsman who's looked Khawaja-level- comfortable-and-capable the whole series was Head in his big ton, with 100 off about 85 balls and went on with it, smoothly.

Hasn't Richardson's worst injury been a shoulder from an accident while fielding? Not sure how much we can read into that in regards to his long-term durability.

He had other ones before that but people forget Cummins did for 5 years

nothing stopping you (or I or anybody else) creating one. :) Go your hardest :)

There are ways things are done...

spaceballs-rick-moranis.gif

Gough can we now have a 5th Test Thread please?
Is there one, yet, please?
I created one, because why not :)

With the series now decided, I am looking forward to seeing which player, from either team, decides to yell into the stump mic like a spoilt brat.
View attachment 1310584
Funny, that doesn't look like Stuart Broad.

On a related note, now he's back in the side, be interesting to see how often he chips Burns again about his fielding

Funny, that doesn't look like Stuart Broad.

On a related note, now he's back in the side, be interesting to see how often he chips Burns again about his fielding

I admired Burns for telling Broad to F.O.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back