The Ashes, Second Test Australia v England @ The Adelaide Oval d/n 16-20 December

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus himself was designed in Neser's image

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This happened to me yesterday, but I was the bowler who got him out :D

I shelled one at first slip yesterday that would have been a dolly but I misjudged it and thought it was falling short so I turned side on to try and stop it - it hit my calf on the full 🤦‍♂️
Two balls later the keeper didn’t go for one and I flew like a bird (that’s how it felt - probably looked like a rhinoceros falling over a tripwire to anyone else) and nearly took the best catch of my life.

Naturally the batsman made 66 and won his team the game

Its not an enthralling contest like 05 or anything but id still prefer and sit and watch a day of test cricket with guys like Green and Richardson doing nice things over BBL any day. Bit burnt out with Big Bash now.
Oh agreed on that. The Smash & Bash of 20 overs, or the Tip N Run f 50 overs, can't compare with the nuance and subtlety of proper Test match cricket.

The worst feeling in cricket is dropping a catch

The best is when a player you've dropped gets out straight after
True story. My lads final year of juniors. First four balls he bowled that season. 3 dropped catches....on the last one the kid picked the ball up and got a direct hit run out. Unreal.

Back