• England

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ban CA for this insolent act

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Permaban CA just because

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought this might be a good addition and or distraction for the next couple of months depending on the Dees form.

Can't be bothered trolling through the cricket board threads that move at a million miles an hour but do want to discuss the WTC and ashes with many here who also love cricket.

First session of the WTC was interesting and was actually enjoying Warner's innings till he gloved it to the keeper. Usman did a Warner and now the guard of Smith and Lab's are in.

Mods, feel free to delete or move this to the random chat thread and ban or permaban me depending on the level of the crime.

An ashes year really helps me look forward to winter a little more.

Last edited:
I voted option 3 and 4 in the poll became CRICKET AUSTRALIA should be permabanned.

I couldn’t gaf about the WTC but it will probably be the best quality Ashes warm up game in recent memory.

This Ashes Series looms as interesting. I’ve got a feeling it could either be a 2005 style epic or England will smash it. Their form since McCullum and Stokes assumed the coach and captain roles has been scary.

Really find it hard to give a stuff about test cricket these days. Everything about India is just gross including how they dictate where they play in Australia. Outside of that the ashes is the only series that matters these days and we spank them in Australia. Combine that with the players being a bunch of spineless flogs and I kinda hope we lose now I think about it

Combine that with the players being a bunch of spineless flogs and I kinda hope we lose now I think about it
You might be able to copy paste this bit come Monday.

Them crying behind Langer's back to get him sacked was last straw for mine. Bunch of soft campaigners

Yea, bunch of sooks. I gave up on them over 10 years ago I reckon, and its only gotten worse since then. Cant ******* stand them. Dont think there is a less likeable team in world sport.

Annoys me so much that we have gone from master sledgers on field to the first team to cry about copping it back and a coach being too hard. I think Dave Warner lead the charge as world's biggest tosser and the rest followed. Was about the time when he arrived when I first started to hate them

There is a fair chance the bulk of this team will retire more or less together. Like disbanding the mafia . Also wish there was an option to turn the commentary off but still hear . the crowd etc .

Geez, this feels more like a roast the Australian cricket team thread, ah well.

Fantastic day by Australia, 3/327 is a great platform, Travis Head continues to impress, will be our most important batsman in the upcoming Ashes series. India missed a trick by omitting Ashwin I reckon.

Haven't watched cricket in about 3 years

Talk about a dying sport that no one outside of the sub continent gives a * about

Pity because I used to love it

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, this feels more like a roast the Australian cricket team thread, ah well.

Fantastic day by Australia, 3/327 is a great platform, Travis Head continues to impress, will be our most important batsman in the upcoming Ashes series. India missed a trick by omitting Ashwin I reckon.
Fn love quality test cricket. Particularly a tour in England. Inject it into my veins! No sleep for the next 3 months!

What a great day for Australia! How fn good is Travis Head!!

The collapse is on.

Aussies wont wag the tail like India does. Should have got well over 500 with the start but will likely be all out in the low 400’s.

Our tail has been garbage last couple of years. Wtf has happened to Cummins as a test batsman? He was looking like being close to an allrounder not that long ago. Starc and Cummins just struggle to stick around. Let's hope we can get to 450 at least.

Our tail has been garbage last couple of years. Wtf has happened to Cummins as a test batsman? He was looking like being close to an allrounder not that long ago. Starc and Cummins just struggle to stick around. Let's hope we can get to 450 at least.
Carey started off really sketchy but is looking a little better.

Even if they don’t make a lot more runs they need to keep them out in the as long as possible. Last thing you want to do is bat after 150 overs in the field.

Very much an up and down pitch. Get a few consistent balls then one barely bounces and the next pops.

It's been hard to predict how much bounce each ball will get.

In a seriously good position now, hopefully Knock over India for 200-220, big 1st innings lead, and go from there. Hope England are watching this..

Back