The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Much more concerned about Weitering than the result today. The bye can’t come soon enough, reset and hopefully get some players back.
Yeah limping literally to the break. If you offered me 8-3 with mckay and pittonet out for this long I'd bite your hand off

SM melting harder than usual because the Blues lost him a bet

Nah not really, bet didn't bother me. I was actually trying to Elmer the Blues into a win but couldn't quite get them there. I think people saying Pies are a good side are overstating things a bit though.

We missed Bam Bam badly today too
Yeah true at least he is another target we can hit with that kick into the middle. Dow was okay I thought but isn't the size of Kennedy to do that. Gutted we didn't snatch it but Collingwood were the better side on the day. Manic pressure and our lack of personnel lead to us taking the easy dumb option down the line far too often

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah limping literally to the break. If you offered me 8-3 with mckay and pittonet out for this long I'd bite your hand off

Having the record we have having missed multiple games out of Harry, Pittonet, Martin, Cripps going down at QT in one game and then missing the next week, Williams (recently) is a great effort from the club. That injury record in previous years would have seen us 2-9 or something terrible like that.

Weitering hurts though, we don’t really have cover for him.

Forward line is garbage. Thilthorpe, McAdam, Fogarty.

Turf the rest.
the small forwards all get a run through midfield and are good for a goal a game. they cant all be eddie betts.

27 year old 35 games mcadam was the oldest of the forward line, the rest or 19-22 year olds. what are we to expect against one of the best defenses in the comp?

More than likely pick #4 given North will probably get a PP. Unless you somehow finish below North or the Eagles but I highly doubt that.

I honestly can see North winning 2 or 3 more games after the bye/mid-season break.

Not so Sure about Essendon.

Eagles defintley have the spoon locked up I reckon.

Best wishes to Peter Matera for a speedy recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back