Saw this stat. Pretty impressive.

6+ goal hauls in the 18 team era

20 - JOSH KENNEDY WCE
17 - Jeremy Cameron
16 - Lance Franklin
13 - Tom Hawkins
10 - Jack Riewoldt
7 - Taylor Walker

Slowing that down really does make the impact seem minimal.

Completely avoidable of course.

Actually, you might be right watching it a few times. Seems contact was with the top of the shoulder and not the elbow.

Haven’t there been suspensions off the back of fan footage? If that incident wasn’t caught on TV, surely that tweet would be enough for a suspension?
Well the commentators mentioned it a few times during the game so not a secret. Preuss not even looking at the ball.

When the Pies forced out Treloar & Stephenson I agreed with the Treloar decision (not the execution) but thought that we'd end up regretting letting Stephenson go...now I wouldn't be surprised if he's not even on a list in a couple of years.

He was so exciting as a first year player but the competition worked him out pretty quickly and he hasn't developed the defensive side of his game at all since debuting.

When the Pies forced out Treloar & Stephenson I agreed with the Treloar decision (not the execution) but thought that we'd end up regretting letting Stephenson go...now I wouldn't be surprised if he's not even on a list in a couple of years.

He was so exciting as a first year player but the competition worked him out pretty quickly and he hasn't developed the defensive side of his game at all since debuting.
A couple of years? He shouldn't be on one next year. He just doesn't seem to get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although I do wonder what McRae may have been able to get out of him.

The way we attack under McRae would really play to Stephenson's strengths but Ollie Henry isn't getting a game right now because his defensive efforts aren't good enough so I don't think McRae would have been a fan.
A couple of years? He shouldn't be on one next year. He just doesn't seem to get it.

Agreed. There's not much going on between the ears there. He just looks like he doesn't really enjoy his footy either.

Yeah righto. Then Stevens amazingly comes down ‘ill’ and doesn’t turn up the next day for the public presentation.

Nothing to see here.

I honestly don’t know why they’re trying to hide it.
Bit sad that these reunions are always going to be cagey. I don't know how Stevo can even look at him with breaking his jaw every time.

But can't believe channel 7 fawn all over him too. Just weird.

Bit sad that these reunions are always going to be cagey. I don't know how Stevo can even look at him with breaking his jaw every time.

Carey is just fortunate he was a hell of a footballer.

He physically glassed a woman and is still on national tv every week.

He’s a campaigner. No matter how many sob stories he puts out.

channel 7 couldnt care less. watch andrew o'keefe eventually return to telly.

Carey is just fortunate he was a hell of a footballer.

He physically glassed a woman and is still on national tv every week.

He’s a campaigner. No matter how many sob stories he puts out.
You see this stuff all the time though. Mike Tyson is still a big time celebrity on talk shows and movies etc. He is a convicted rapist. Nobody cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back