The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbreaking news about Hurley. Glad he's getting a final game. That infection absolutely ruined him, the pics from early 2021 when he was healthy enough to visit the club showed how serious it was.

One of my absolute favourite players šŸ˜¢

Ed has played in 152 games without playing in a final, since his last final against Sydney in 2013. Those are just games he played in and doesnā€™t take into account ones he missed.

There have been 198 H&A games between 2014 and 2022.

That's not at all surprising. What a disaster that's been for the Saints.

Was he injury prone before moving or did that just happen in later years?

Last year at the Swans was cooked so writing was on the wall. It's why we let him go so cheap.

If it wasn't for his couple of games a few weeks ago i thought he had already retired.

Basically already had. Was up in Sydney for our 2012 GF reunion, pretty sure he was up last weekend for Kennedy's retirement lap, so he basically is a retired Swans player picking up a pay cheque at the Saints lol.

Saw Brad Hill's willing to move on also.

Fair to say that trade period from 2 to 3 years ago didn't really work out for the Saints did it.
Question is, will anyone be willing to take on 900k per year for a very outside 29 year old?

I guess you wont need to give up much at the trade table to get it done, Saints will be more than happy to clear the contract off the books

Question is, will anyone be willing to take on 900k per year for a very outside 29 year old?

I guess you wont need to give up much at the trade table to get it done, Saints will be more than happy to clear the contract off the books
Lol there's no club that's taking on 100% of that contract.

Would be a Treloar situation - someone will pay a portion of it and I doubt it's very much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Freo draft Caleb Serong with the pick they got for Hill also?

This is a dream come true for Freo fans. It is just a shame it isn't against Richmond. It would be their worst nightmare.

This is a dream come true for Freo fans. It is just a shame it isn't against Richmond. It would be their worst nightmare.

Bradesmaen ā€™s wet dream in the form of an article.

Bradesmaen ā€™s wet dream in the form of an article.
200.gif

Would still beat West Coast lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back