The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, my work is done here.
season 4 crowd GIF

Ben Rutten must be laughing his arse off

North did it the right way and got rewarded. We f***** up beyond belief ...now may have to pay out Rutten and his team. Rutten all class, deserves a better club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In more AFL news: According to SEN, Charlie Curnow has signed on until 2029. Harry is the next big one. TDK as well.

5 years for Clarko.

I would have said that after the year that JHF has had, he is probably off to Adelaide. Now I reckon he is more likely to stay.

Just read it's been 7 years since Clarko has won a final. That surprises me.

I'm still firmly in the boat that he won't get them anywhere near the level Hawthorn were at.

There’s definitely no guarantee it will work out but North have been starved of any sort of happiness for a while so good on them if they are feeling optimistic for the first time in a while. I would have been stoked to have Clarko at my club.

Ben Rutten must be laughing his arse off
I feel terrible for him. And Hurley, focus should have been on him this week but no, our board is filled with clowns and all we've successfully done is undermine our coach and not get the guy we were undermining him to get.

Embarrassing.

There’s definitely no guarantee it will work out but North have been starved of any sort of happiness for a while so good on them if they are feeling optimistic for the first time in a while. I would have been stoked to have Clarko at my club.
Sorry, have they? Essendon, Gold Coast, Carlton etc have been starved much more.

They played in a final in 2016, were in a prelim in 2015 & 2014.

Sure, they've had a rough 5 years but so have a lot of clubs. They've still been doing better than at least 4-5 clubs in the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back