The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what your soft cap looks like. He'll be in high demand I'd imagine.
Would imagine its alright.

Taylor is head of fitness and conditioning. Mackie is head recruiter.

That’s two assistant coaches for free ;)

I'm more than happy to talk about your club's current situation if you prefer? ;)
My clubs situation? It has nothing to do with us.

Really? How's your coach helping you with trade week?

The allegations have nothing to do with your club but it's still absolutely impacting it.
You'd be incredibly naive to be thinking Clarko isn't still involved I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone posted that there was a 3AW rumour this morning that Joel Selwood has been offered a coaching job with us. Things move quickly in this competition I suppose.

I think Joel will take some time off, will become a father in February, and on Lingy’s podcast he was very adamant Selwood will take time away from the game before potentially returning.

I think Joel will take some time off, will become a father in February, and on Lingy’s podcast he was very adamant Selwood will take time away from the game before potentially returning.

Yeah, that’s my thinking too. He’s done this for the last 15 years and deserves a well earned break.

Of course. I still don't think he'll survive this though which makes the whole point moot anyway.

Even with him working behind the scenes, I'm guessing there'll be some players with some doubts about now going there
I agree. I don't see how he can survive either. I fully expect Patch to coach out the year and we begin the hunt again.

I think the St Kilda bloke that wanted to come (Not hill, the other one) has already had a change of mind.

I agree. I don't see how he can survive either. I fully expect Patch to coach out the year and we begin the hunt again.

I think the St Kilda bloke that wanted to come (Not hill, the other one) has already had a change of mind.
Genuinely feel for North. Was such a great get, would've turned the whole club around. Still might if he survives I guess.

Through absolutely no fault of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back