The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's 21 so probably another 9 years.

I should send Sam Walsh some of Gero’s posts to read where he said Brian Cook could die of a heart attack trying to fix Carlton (because he is considered old) and another post where he said if Kane left Spurs, he will start supporting AC Milan. If that’s the kind of supporter that Sam Walsh would have in Geelong, why would he want to leave a club where he is universally loved and appreciated?

I should send Sam Walsh some of Gero’s posts to read where he said Brian Cook could die of a heart attack trying to fix Carlton (because he is considered old) and another post where he said if Kane left Spurs, he will start supporting AC Milan. If that’s the kind of supporter that Sam Walsh would have in Geelong, why would he want to leave a club where he is universally loved?
Well Gero is from Geelong so that says enough

I should send Sam Walsh some of Gero’s posts to read where he said Brian Cook could die of a heart attack trying to fix Carlton (because he is considered old) and another post where he said if Kane left Spurs, he will start supporting AC Milan. If that’s the kind of supporter that Sam Walsh would have in Geelong, why would he want to leave a club where he is universally loved and appreciated?
Well Gero is from Geelong so that says enough
You two flogs done?

One is an elephant forgetting nothing, and seen nothing but losses for 20 years. The other moves to the UK and picks the pimple on the arse cheek of the UK… Ireland.

Brian Cook won’t fix you. 3 years where he has to groom a successor is scarcely enough time to fix decades of board room and coterie group meddling, and mismanagement. So yeah damn surprised he left his cosy role to take on an impossible task.

Oh, and your elephant one. I already support Milan. I said I wouldn’t bother this season if we caved like meek pissants and gave him away with 3 years left. Keep Nuno much longer and we may arrive at the same conclusion. Hard for you to understand. United fan and all, not as if you could ever understand the plight of a club that doesn’t have it all.

You two flogs done?

One is an elephant forgetting nothing, and seen nothing but losses for 20 years. The other moves to the UK and picks the pimple on the arse cheek of the UK… Ireland.

😂

Brian Cook won’t fix you. 3 years where he has to groom a successor is scarcely enough time to fix decades of board room and coterie group meddling, and mismanagement. So yeah damn surprised he left his cosy role to take on an impossible task.

Oh, and your elephant one. I already support Milan. I said I wouldn’t bother this season if we caved like meek pissants and gave him away with 3 years left. Keep Nuno much longer and we may arrive at the same conclusion. Hard for you to understand. United fan and all, not as if you could ever understand the plight of a club that doesn’t have it all.

Are we forgetting that I support Carlton?

Sounds like it is going to be Voss coaching Carlton, per an ITK who announced Cook 10 minutes before it was official (not Tom Morris on Twitter). He must have blown the board away in his interview because I didn’t expect that. Hopefully he has gained a wealth of experience since being Brisbane’s HC and he was too young at the time when he was a coach but that wasn’t pretty back then. Get the right assistant coaches around him and support him, if he is the coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck, David! ❤️

Agreed. Decent bloke whom to this day was not given the proper chance or resources to succeed as Carlton coach.

He is a good person and I wish him nothing but the best at Richmond personally.

Just had this sent to me. Surely not now Teague is in…

X3umZ6i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back