The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
another disaster class from the suns

I actually think this was bit of a dog act from Hugh Greenwood, but his best footy is well behind him and its so funny to see so many Norf fans celebrate this like it's some kind of massive coup.

Give me a spell. Sheesh.

its so funny to see so many Norf fans celebrate this like it's some kind of massive coup.
More social commentary of places we're not aware of. Awesome insight. :drunk:

More social commentary of places we're not aware of. Awesome insight. :drunk:

You kidding right ? Norf fans are amongst the most needlessly excitable fans on this forum (I am a regular reader of their body)

Tarryn Thomas can take a whiz on field and they would be proclaiming him to be the next Brownlow medalist.

And remember that time quite a few of their more celebrated main board fans were sure they were getting a Priority Pick. Lmao

You kidding right ? Norf fans are amongst the most needlessly excitable fans on this forum (I am a regular reader of their body)

Tarryn Thomas can take a whiz on field and they would be proclaiming him to be the next Brownlow medalist.

And remember that time quite a few of their more celebrated main board fans were sure they were getting a Priority Pick. Lmao

His point, which is the same one I regularly make, and you consistently deliberately ignore, is coming onto this board bitching about what other people are saying in other places that none of us care about.

I don't think any North supporter (except maybe one) seriously entertained the idea of us getting a PP.

His point, which is the same one I regularly make, and you consistently deliberately ignore, is coming onto this board bitching about what other people are saying in other places that none of us care about.

You do know the more you or Artie complain about it, the less likely I am going to stop it right? It's not as if you or him are mods here, you may want to stop acting like one champ, that schtick is getting tiresome.

You do know the more you or Artie complain about it, the less likely I am going to stop it right? It's not as if you or him are mods here, you may want to stop acting like one champ, that schtick is getting tiresome.

There's no schtick, I'm just explaining his point. I didn't think you had to be a mod to point out your annoying features.

It is a football forum where people congregate to talk about our great game, in essence you could say it is the more passionate fans that are on here.

We love our great game so much we're willing to talk to and befriend total strangers to chat about our footy sides, and all clubs have fans that get excitable about players on their clubs list. Tarryn Thomas and North is no different to any other fan base.

tbf Tarryn looked like a Brownlow medalist when he played against Carlton last season.

Weitering is a perfect example. Seen blues fans whinge the last couple years on this site because he's missed AA.
He's good but guys like May, Andrews etc are as well.

But I don't give a running commentary ITT thread about what Bluebaggers are saying about Weitering in the Rolling AA thread Elmer_Judd

I actually think this was bit of a dog act from Hugh Greenwood, but his best footy is well behind him and its so funny to see so many Norf fans celebrate this like it's some kind of massive coup.

Give me a spell. Sheesh.
journalists are celebrating it like it's a coup. North fans are laughing at Gold Coast and hoping someone pulls off a similar 'coup' and signs Jared Polec as a DFA.

Greenwood signing probably means that Cunnington won't have fully recovered from cancer to start the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a football forum where people congregate to talk about our great game, in essence you could say it is the more passionate fans that are on here.

We love our great game so much we're willing to talk to and befriend total strangers to chat about our footy sides, and all clubs have fans that get excitable about players on their clubs list. Tarryn Thomas and North is no different to any other fan base.
Like carlton fans and
Walsh
Cripps
Weitering
McKay
Cerra

or

Weitering is a perfect example. Seen blues fans whinge the last couple years on this site because he's missed AA.
He's good but guys like May, Andrews etc are as well.

But I don't give a running commentary ITT thread about what Bluebaggers are saying about Weitering in the Rolling AA thread Elmer_Judd

To be fair, elsewhere I have criticized many Blues fans on this forum for being too touchy and overly defensive and arrogant for us having achieved nothing yet to brag about (The When will Carlton arrive main board thread is rather embarrassing)

Absolutely not denying there are many Blies fans here on this site drinking too much kool-aid.

Tarryn Thomas can take a whiz on field and they would be proclaiming him to be the next Brownlow medalist

Didn’t work for DeMarcus Beasley when he took a piss on the field during a World Cup match and assumed that act would net him a big European move. :(

Give me a spell. Sheesh.
north saw an opportunity, offered him a deal and greenwood discussed it with the suns, and they went their separate ways. im amazed it has taken this long to happen. this whole delisting senior players and all this nonsense is a rort anyways which the afl shouldn't allow

north saw an opportunity, offered him a deal and greenwood discussed it with the suns, and they went their separate ways. im amazed it has taken this long to happen. this whole delisting senior players and all this nonsense is a rort anyways which the afl shouldn't allow

Probably fair enough, although I think the AFL bought this practice into place due to COVID restrictions meaning clubs had to tighten their salary cap and TPP's because of the financial hit the whole industry has taken over the last 2 years or so

I was too harsh on Greenwood in hindsight, Iin his position with a young family to take care of, think most people would have done the same.

However I don't believe this is necessarily a bad thing for Gold Coast going forwards. Makes sense for North as Cunnington will probably miss the start of the season due to recovering from his chemo (very happy to be proven wrong) and having another quality inside bull couldn't hurt.

Honestly think the AFL is far more to blame for this happening than The Suns tbh (as poorly run Gold Coast have been run)

Read the article bro. It says he is willing but waiting on the Novavax brand. It also says he will take pfizer or AZ if required.

Irresponsible click bait heading again (not a surprise)

He would want to get a move on though, as you have to wait at least 6-8 weeks between jabs for the most effective results (least wign Pfizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back