The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but like you said, you don't even know what Hull's sponsors do. sh*t even with a product like insurance which I've got I wouldn't use AIA just because they sponsor Spurs.

Well yeah because our sponsor is a local sponsor and I don't live in Hull. ;)

I still remember when Hull's kit sponsors was Cash Converters. How tinpot is that ? :)

Not very? They're an international brand.

If anything our current sponsor is more 'tinpot' but I think it's great supporting a local business, don't you?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Not very? They're an international brand.

If anything our current sponsor is more 'tinpot' but I think it's great supporting a local business, don't you?

I suppose so, but not exactly giving your club the funds or revenue required to make a serious run at promotion.

I assume next season under new owners, HCAFC will be getting new sponsors with deeper pockets.

I suppose so, but not exactly giving your club the funds or revenue required to make a serious run at promotion.

I assume next season under new owners, HCAFC will be getting new sponsors with deeper pockets.

Don't really know how this is relevant to this thread?

Unlikely but I like the ambition. Everyone laughed when Brendon Gale came out and said Richmond wanted to win 3 flags by 2020 and they did it.

He gave himself 10(ish) years didn't he? Not 4.

Better than Geelongs ambition of 80 by 2025, that being the average age of the team
Come visit anytime.

can look at our premierships on display… quite a few club HQ’s you could get that experience at though tbf.

I thought the draft was tomorrow night.
Goes that long that this R1 may still be going.
These guys will be old enough for us to be interested by the time this waffle ends.

I'm watching on afl.com.au. Are they not announcing all the picks on a stage and having shifter et al giving their views? I can't get Kayo and it's not on BT/Sky so I can't watch alternative coverage if there is any.

Is there no stream on YouTube?

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Is there no stream on YouTube?
good idea. have to look at this DH though haha

1637744766565.png

Status
Not open for further replies.