The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many short is he?

Was very smart even knowing he'd give the free away and maybe cops1 or 2, due a rest soon. Knew it could spark a fight and you guys wake up and/or it rattles us. Obviously not ideal if he blows the hammy by way more weeks than he cops

Due a rest? He's had 2-3 weeks as the medi sub recently.

I read earlier in the week in some column he or Buddy might be due a rest soon. Shows the quality of that journo. If he misses 3 weeks does he not get 300?

He needs to play just about every game, which is why his rest was as medi sub since that still counts.

Must have been a complete numpty of a journo since Buddy's also already had a rest.

8 know

Suck s**t, I offended so many Swans fans that quarter with my drunken and obnoxious comments, still didn't get kicked out actually take that as a badge of honour

I have a family member (Abdul-Karim) working tonight at security at Marvel, so basically I get away with what I want verbally.

Feels so good to have Lebanese contacts.
You sh*t c**t.

And Elmer's on the piss, great.

Standard really. Trying to recall his exploits in tomorrow morning like:

simpsons-homer.gif

Late in the last once you're 40+.
Nah you've got the game on your terms which is how I thought this would play out. Once you slow us down without mckay or Pittonet to kick long to we are absolutely ****ed. Curnow needs to be one on one to beat whoever is on him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah you've got the game on your terms which is how I thought this would play out. Once you slow us down without mckay or Pittonet to kick long to we are absolutely ducked. Curnow needs to be one on one to beat whoever is on him

Umpires have pulled their heads in a lot as well, though still a lot of rough tackles being ignored on us and called 'manhandling' by the commentators which is amusing.

Umpires have pulled their heads in a lot as well, though still a lot of rough tackles being ignored on us and called 'manhandling' by the commentators which is amusing.
Most of the iffy calls were for holding when we were getting quick inside 50s. Cut them off and it stops them from having those calls to make

Most of the iffy calls were for holding when we were getting quick inside 50s. Cut them off and it stops them from having those calls to make

Not necessarily talking about the frees that were paid for you, but also the ones missed for us. A lot of missed HTBs from great tackling pressure where your boys just dropped it.

Also the afl needs to look into the length of the overall game if it actually is worrying about the crowd numbers. Just under 3 hrs is bloody long. Doesn't help with the time difference for me. But I reckon even for locals the 3hrs there plus the commute to and from and it's quite a long time commitment to go to a game

Also the afl needs to look into the length of the overall game if it actually is worrying about the crowd numbers. Just under 3 hrs is bloody long. Doesn't help with the time difference for me. But I reckon even for locals the 3hrs there plus the commute to and from and it's quite a long time commitment to go to a game

Yeah nah.

Can't be too frustrated in the game, just the second quarter where we really let it get away from us. Not helped by some absurd umpiring. Decent game in general though, and like the Lions game, don't think we've done our credentials too much disservice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back