The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 5 yeams can win the flag.

Brisbane, Carlton, Fremantle, Geelong and Melbourne

Everyone else making up the numbers.

Yes, We (Carlton) May seemingly have had an easy fixture this season, but I keep going to back to what I have been saying for weeks, there is more bad/average teams in the comp than good ones, and ultimately the fixture evens itself out somewhat and the ladder at end of the H and A season doesn't lie.

Yes, We (Carlton) May seemingly have had an easy fixture this season, but I keep going to back to what I have been saying for weeks, there is more bad/average teams in the comp than good ones, and ultimately the fixture evens itself out somewhat and the ladder at end of the H and A season doesn't lie.

You're at a live sporting match and you're posting this. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

The 5th team should win the flag comfortably. They'll probably break our longtime record for wins this year.

If they choke then Brisbane is a bit clear of the rest.

The 5th team should win the flag comfortably. They'll probably break our longtime record for wins this year.

If they choke then Brisbane is a bit clear of the rest.

For some reason, I can see Melbourne actually choking in the finals

Not saying Carlton necessarily will beat them, but I think they are not as invincible as they think, i give Geelong a fair chance of knocking them off as you have a battles hardened midfield and Star Fowardline.

For some reason, I can see Melbourne actually choking in the finals

Not saying Carlton necessarily will beat them, but I think they are not as invincible as they think, i give Geelong a fair chance of knocking them off as you have a battles hardened midfield and Star Fowardline.
Dees and Lions are bit ahead at the moment. Dees look like they have another gear or two. Things can change though..key injuries etc

The way Elmer posts, I am sure that Carlton will be up by 5 goals with a few seconds left in the GF and a nuke will be dropped on Australia. Killing everyone.

He's sitting in the crowd at Adelaide v Melbourne City posting this stuff. :tearsofjoy:

i give Geelong a fair chance of knocking them off as you have a battles hardened midfield
You are trolling here surely.
Getting smashed every week. Our best mid is 34.

Dangerfield has been crap this year, as has Duncan. Guthrie marginally better. Menegola injured.

Screenshot 2022-05-22 160618.jpg

Can he salvage his 1 goal a game average in the last quarter. Will he choke his chance late in the game.
Find out this and more on the next episode of Cheez TV.

#spud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this says more about him or the state of the a-league ;)

Well it was a pretty awesome game, end to end, and his side came from behind to qualify for a GF so..

The way Elmer posts, I am sure that Carlton will be up by 5 goals with a few seconds left in the GF and a nuke will be dropped on Australia. Killing everyone.

I was the first one here to be fair to say Carlton were premiership contenders, and everyone poo poohed me, for all my faults, I do know a bit about footy, especially against a certain Swans fan who said the Eagles would fit comfortably ahead of Hawthorn on the ladder this season.

Fundamentally there is still not enough quality players going around in the AFL, I would hold back bringing back Tassie until at least 2035 (when we start getting decent young players churned out from the Gold Coast and Western Sydney regions)

A big part of putting expansion teams up there was to increase the draft/talent pool.

You can remove Freo from that list.

Yep. The only way they'll stuff it up from here is a repeat of Geelong in '08 or someone in the mould of Mason Cox pulls a blinder out of nowhere in the prelim.

Buddy?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back