Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Watched him kick 16 the other week. Are you suggesting captain coaching Girgarre in the Kyabram District League is wasting his talents😝
one of my favourite players to watch when he played for westies. kicked 10 in a game for us. also remember him playing centre half back and near enough every rebound 50 went through him as he was the only guy in the team who could kick. was gutted when he went back to victoria but he had to deal with his gambling issue

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I actually tipped Freo pre game (both on Bay 13 and The Carlton board) but too busy having fun with pre match drinks before the A League GF, too late to make a bet, but my logic was thus, Dees due for a loss (which probably is better for them mentally speaking), The Dockers play the G well the last few years and also historically Freo always seem to find a way to win unexpectedly after one or two s**t losses/performances in a row.

They are a good and yes underrated team
They will win a flag in the next 3 years I am confident

Or if you had some decent KPF stock (Amiss is a huge loss)

Beats me why Freo fans don't rate J-Lo as coach, I think he is a gun tbh

I very much rate him and wanted him since I heard him speak at a function while he was at Collingwood. I just don't see how anyone with a football brain can think hand passing and short chip kicks works in the wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back