The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT A ******* WIN! Ridiculous 2nd half.

On behalf of Freo supporters everywhere, David King you can go and suck the biggest utensil you can find then shove it right up your arse you utter campaigner.

Lobb and Taberner are okay but Treacy hasn't shown much and Amiss is in his first season.

Amiss probably won't play again this season after that horrific injury he sustained in the WAFL, but he looks tye goods and was always going to be more of a long term project for Freo I would suggest anyway.

Your midfield this arvo/evening was amazing after half time

Amiss probably won't play again this season after that horrific injury he sustained in the WAFL, but he looks tye goods and was always going to be more of a long term project for Freo I would suggest anyway.

Your midfield this arvo/evening was amazing after half time

He's done his ACL hasn't he? So.. yeah he's not playing again lol.

He's done his ACL hasn't he? So.. yeah he's not playing again lol.

No, he had Kidney Surgery after a bad knock in the wafl (a more serious injury really than an ACL)

Admittedly I am not a Doctor or medical expert, but I think having a vital organ surgery would require a lengthy lay off

Wonder why that was handled so weirdly.
Apparently it was the new CEO Hocking not being too happy about him having been given a handshake agreement by the man leaving the chair.
So it was reviewed and there were unspecified KPI's added.

Rumoured to have been signed many weeks ago so no idea why no announcement. The only confirmation has been an e-mail to members on Friday.
Either way, happy. Best man for the job and we're in safe hands.

Also, Aish has to be close to the most underrated player in the league. Has been phenomenal this season and is the ultimate role player.
When your whole career to date has been a steaming pile of s**t it will take a while for people to change their opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine Suns if they had Ben King available

Would they be that much better? I dunno if King would have done all that much better than Casboult has ended up doing - which is incredible in itself.

Would they be that much better? I dunno if King would have done all that much better than Casboult has ended up doing - which is incredible in itself.
He’s done well but I’d think King would’ve had more goals as he’s more talented

I mean, yeah, but not sure they'd have won any/many more games.
You never know ..2-3 games he could’ve made a difference. He and his brother both broke out last season..tracked similar, Ben maybe a tad better in that he had better ave goal. I know improvement is not linear but track it to Max’s further improvement and never know.

Chol has been a great pick-up for them, and Casboult's form has also come from nowhere. As good as King is (and will be), they've covered for him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back