The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it? The Lions have been there about for a couple of seasons now. Maybe not more of a chance but I don't think he's losing much in that sense.

If he wants to be closer to family then I get it. I do wonder how on earth they fit Buddy, Daniher and Hipwood in the same forward line though.

Yeah it is.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
There was some report linked to that Buddy rumour saying Fagan will move to Director Football type role and Clarko appointed & reunite with Buddy.
i reckon fagan is the type where the only way he isnt coaching brisbane is if brisbane sack him

i reckon fagan is the type where the only way he isnt coaching brisbane is if brisbane sack him

It's a silly rumour. Not sure why anyone would believe it.

The luck has to run out at some point. Reminds me of when Freo when on that run in 2006.
This isn't luck, they're pressure has been ridiculous and Melbourne can't keep up with them.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
This isn't luck, they're pressure has been ridiculous and Melbourne can't keep up with them.
There's a bit of that, but they have also had a lot of luck and I'm talking about the entire 11 game streak.

We know from previous that teams with average defences don't win finals games. It's a completely different level. They have a worse defence than over half the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back