The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually hope we keep it and pick Jhye Clark.

Trade a 2022 1st rounder for Henry and a 2023 1st for Bruhn.
Sounding like Clark may not get to where our new pick will be. Hawks are into him massively by all reports.
Would probably require a draft night trade up into the top 5.

the irony of the afl putting in measures to get jack Bowes that money to help retain talent has lead to this. Another well thought out afl idea

Actually hope we keep it and pick Jhye Clark.

Trade a 2022 1st rounder for Henry and a 2023 1st for Bruhn.

I don't think Collingwood will accept that. That would be a pick later than he was initially drafted, with him now having had two years development where he's shown plenty of promising signs. There would have to be something else involved.

Pick 7. Forgotten what a top 10 pick feels like.

Happy The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

The easiest of 3 horse races a club could be in up against a club with a historic racist investigation looming and the other club without a ceo due to homophobic connections to a church

Would've said Essendon's was worse.

JHF was an unfortunate blow but at least you'll be compensated pretty well.
Essendon issues are self inflicted whereas our aren't and it's an easier fix for them than us (despite them continually ******* it up).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you unaware of what’s been happening with Hawthorn lately?
I'm aware of them having issues and blaming them all on ex employees. As far as I can see they have been unaffected and their racist president that caused the investigation is still in his job. North to a large extent and Brisbane are the ones copping it.

I'm aware of them having issues and blaming them all on ex employees. As far as I can see they have been unaffected and their racist president that caused the investigation is still in his job. North to a large extent and Brisbane are the ones copping it.

I totally get what you mean mate. But can see why some might list their month as worse than what has happened at Essendon. But yes, North are affected by this greater than Hawthorn, because Clarkson has nothing to do with Hawthorn anymore, but will he coach North is the bigger question.

I totally get what you mean mate. But can see why some might list their month as worse than what has happened at Essendon. But yes, North are affected by this greater than Hawthorn, because Clarkson has nothing to do with Hawthorn anymore, but will he coach North is the bigger question.
There is a lot to play out with Clarko but the likelihood is that he starts work on November 1. This is ITK stuff but also a few in the media such as Barrett and Brereton have also suggested it. Clarko was happyish to delay his start on the basis that the investigation would be done in 6-8 weeks as forecast by Gil but given that 2 weeks have passed without them even appointing a panel, that isn't going to happen. Rightly or wrongly I think he is coaching from day 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back