The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

If found guilty? Are the messages not from his phone?

As soon as that's confirmed, * him off.

Utter ******* campaigner.
As soon as a court makes that judgment. That’s my threshold on these things.

Bin them when a court of law says they’ve done wrong.

As soon as a court makes that judgment. That’s my threshold on these things.

Bin them when a court of law says they’ve done wrong.
Like I said, if they've confirmed the texts came from his phone (which should be easy enough - North obviously have those details), * waiting for the courts.

No different to Mason Greenwood. You'd have been ok with him just carrying on until a judge said otherwise?

Like I said, if they've confirmed the texts came from his phone (which should be easy enough - North obviously have those details), * waiting for the courts.

No different to Mason Greenwood. You'd have been ok with him just carrying on until a judge said otherwise?
I am aware you’ve had a run in with this kind of ordeal and it would be more emotive than for me. But I can’t let that be what changes my principles on this, we must wait for due process. That’s a non-negotiable for me.

Mason Greenwood and Thomas are exactly the same. Both stood down so weird to bring him up?

I am aware you’ve had a run in with this kind of ordeal and it would be more emotive than for me. But I can’t let that be what changes my principles on this, we must wait for due process. That’s a non-negotiable for me.

Mason Greenwood and Thomas are exactly the same. Both stood down so weird to bring him up?
Except Thomas wasn't stood down, certainly not from anything North has put out. Tarryn taking time away from the club is not the same as being stood down.

It's such a disappointing stance from North. I get it's harder when you're at the bottom but some things should just be non negotiable. I'd be disgusted with Carlton if we did this.

Except Thomas wasn't stood down, certainly not from anything North has put out. Tarryn taking time away from the club is not the same as being stood down.

It's such a disappointing stance from North. I get it's harder when you're at the bottom but some things should just be non negotiable. I'd be disgusted with Carlton if we did this.

For all intents and purposes it is the same. He won’t be back until this all plays out. Not like he suddenly is named in their Round 5 team out of the blue.

For all intents and purposes it is the same. He won’t be back until this all plays out. Not like he suddenly is named in their Round 5 team out of the blue.

The disappointing factor being this wasn't the first thing done.

I'm loathed to agree with anything Cornes says but he's absolutely right about this. Disappointing from Sonja and the decision makers there.

The disappointing factor being this wasn't the first thing done.

I'm loathed to agree with anything Cornes says but he's absolutely right about this. Disappointing from Sonja and the decision makers there.
Quiv nailed it. North have engaged in legal speak recommended by their lawyer to cover their arses.

The AFL’s integrity unit will still see his career be over with a guilty verdict. More than happy to wait for that to play out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it really is horrid. thinking you've gotten rid of it and then finding out you have stage 4 lung cancer instead at 25. cant even comprehend

Absolutely horrible situation, pretty much mirrors what my good friend went through prior to her passing. Bowel cancer is terrible

Sean Darcy, Jordan De Goey, Sam Walsh, Mark Blicavs, Dion Prestia, Marcus Bontempelli.

1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 9 = 20

Daniel Rioli, Nick Vlastuin, Nick Daicos, Darcy Moore, Tom Stewart, Sam Taylor

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5 = 20

Posted so Gero doesn’t have to.

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Why would I care about the injury status of a B grade mid at a non-finalist?

Sean Darcy, Jordan De Goey, Sam Walsh, Mark Blicavs, Dion Prestia, Marcus Bontempelli.

1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 9 = 20

1675392503387.gif

1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 9 = 20

Daniel Rioli, Nick Vlastuin, Nick Daicos, Darcy Moore, Tom Stewart, Sam Taylor

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5 = 20

The blatant disrespect for Ben McKay. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back