The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Yes. That's the point about ******* up despite the soft draw

So it wasn’t that much of a soft Round 1 if you only consider St Kilda a bad side because they had 9 of their bets 22 out. The draw was made last year when St Kilda had a full squad.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
So it wasn’t that much of a soft Round 1 if you only consider St Kilda a bad side because they had 9 of their bets 22 out. The draw was made last year when St Kilda had a full squad.
The entire first few weeks. Keep up. We have Roos, Eagles, Adelaide, Gold Coast in the next four weeks. St Kilda without injuries are predicted to easily be bottom 10

he's flattened him out, so what? doesnt leave the ground, might catch him high due to the force. should he be gentler in future?

That's what's wrong with it. Seems pretty straight forward?

he's flattened him out, so what? doesnt leave the ground, might catch him high due to the force. should he be gentler in future?

Yes. The onus is now on the players to protect the opponets head. There was no need for McAdam to fly in like that. It was reckless and has not been a normal football action for 30 years.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
The entire first few weeks. Keep up. We have Roos, Eagles, Adelaide, Gold Coast in the next four weeks. St Kilda without injuries are predicted to easily be bottom 10

Where in the bottom 10 would you say? That is 9th to 18th. 9th to 12th would be considered a decent team and capable of beating top 8 sides. St Kilda would likely be in that range you would think. Your next 4 fixtures fair enough, Fremantle should be heavy favourites.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Yes. The onus is now on the players to protect the opponets head. There was no need for McAdam to fly in like that. It was reckless and has not been a normal football action for 30 years.
i guess if he shoulders him right in the head he gets only 1 week. just be nice about it

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

Geez, I wouldn’t say he didn’t leave the ground. He was literally airborne, it was pretty dangerous. I think he will be lucky not to escape a ban.

i guess if he shoulders him right in the head he gets only 1 week. just be nice about it

Buddy? Buddy doesn't stop, prop, and then jump up into the player. That's the only reason he got off lighter, and even I think he should have got more. McAdam stops, lines Wehr up, and leaves the ground. I just saw it again On The Couch.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Geez, I wouldn’t say he didn’t leave the ground. He was literally airborne, it was pretty dangerous. I think he will be lucky not to escape a ban.
mcadam? he just runs through him. luckily wehr is a big boy and lives.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Buddy? Buddy doesn't stop, prop, and then jump up into the player. That's the only reason he got off lighter, and even I think he should have got more. McAdam stops, lines Wehr up, and leaves the ground. I just saw it again On The Couch.
i dont see how mcadam leaves the ground, he might hesitate a little bit but he bowls right through him. if he'd stopped he wouldn't have hit him nearly as hard

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
mcadam? he just runs through him. luckily wehr is a big boy and lives.

This is the third post in a few minutes that you have made like this. May I suggest you stop watching AFL and stick to watching YouTube clips of old SANFL/AFL from the 1990’s? That seems more up your alley.

In the meantime, as I predicted…

You support Adelaide. You don’t want to know what’s wrong with McAdam’s bump.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Where in the bottom 10 would you say? That is 9th to 18th. 9th to 12th would be considered a decent team and capable of beating top 8 sides. St Kilda would likely be in that range you would think. Your next 4 fixtures fair enough, Fremantle should be heavy favourites.
Somewhere I'd say 12-15. We were heavy favourites for this game. We sucked. Our coach sucked. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose 2 of the next 4.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
This is the third post in a few minutes that you have made like this. May I suggest you stop watching AFL and stick to watching YouTube clips of old SANFL/AFL from the 1990’s? That seems more up your alley.

In the meantime, as I predicted…
yeah it's called discussion

It was a crude and unacceptable bump that's worthy of a couple of weeks. The real farce is Pickett getting just 2 for a worse hit. If McAdam gets 4, than Pickett deserved at least 6. It's just a case of the AFL playing favourites again with a household name.

yeah it's called discussion

But if you don't think he left the ground then you're either being wilfully ignorant or just don't know what you were watching. Either way it doesn't leave much to discuss.

Back