The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Giving up on Finals to play the kids a bit earlier than I expected you to.
Why not. We finally found someone s**t enough our old fossils could beat in September.
Full youf project now.

Why not. We finally found someone s**t enough our old fossils could beat in September.
Full youf project now.

Dunno if I'd call Collingwood s**t, they just beat you this week.

There’s a hundred thousand people willing to sign up for a non-finals club this year. Wow.

It’s called loyalty. You and I and many others are the same in that way. Otherwise you would have stopped supporting Spurs many years ago and you might have hung yourself if 2007 never happened. No?

Probably a 60/40 game our way tonight, we 'should' win but i won't be surprised if the Blues get up, just don't want any injuries to come from it.

We won’t. If it was a wet weather game, I would say that our s**t skills might be matched by your s**t skills. But it’s dry as *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s called loyalty. You and I and many others are the same in that way. Otherwise you would have stopped supporting Spurs many years ago and you might have hung yourself if 2007 never happened. No?
This is not the melt I was setting the bait for 🤦‍♂️

Longmuir wakes up and realised that playing 4 tall forwards was stupid

Swapping Treacy for Banfield is even more ******* moronic than going in with 4 talls. The campaigner is ******* useless and is living off a 4 goal game. Sturt should be the one in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back