The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Supposedly Sydney are big on TDK. If Darcy ends up at Geelong, that would then make it a lot easier.

Wouldn’t mind at all for anyone to take TDK. We tried, he isn’t that good.

I saw a post that we have something like 16 OOC players this year. Never has a post about Carlton pleased me more. Now’s the time to clear off a lot of s**t from the list.

I saw a post that we have something like 16 OOC players this year. Never has a post about Carlton pleased me more. Now’s the time to clear off a lot of s**t from the list.
until they all get new deals

We'd definitely take him if he became available.

He may not be any good but also could be struggling due to the shambles at Carlton atm, a fresh start elsewhere could be all TDK needs. He has all the tools IMO.

He may not be any good but also could be struggling due to the shambles at Carlton atm, a fresh start elsewhere could be all TDK needs. He has all the tools IMO.

And that’s the thing. He isn’t showing the talent this year that he has shown in previous years but that could also be what’s happening at the club. Not a good environment to thrive in.

There will be clubs after him for sure. I think if Austin gets a good offer, TDK is gone. Possibly to Geelong if he wanted to play with his brother. But Sydney and Essendon could also be possibilities.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that’s the thing. He isn’t showing the talent this year that he has shown in previous years but that could also be the whats happening at the club. Not a good environment to thrive in.

There will be plays after him for sure. I think if Austin gets a good offer, TDK is gone. Possibly to Geelong if he wanted to play with his brother. But Sydney and Essendon could also be possibilities.

If reports are true we are after Darcy and offering $5m over 5-years, it suggests we have some cash to play with, however there hasn’t been anything suggesting we’d offer TDK that type of deal.

We’ve already been linked with TDK, Parish and Darcy, we do need a ruck man and midfielder but how the hell Geelong makes plays for 2 of those players I have no idea.

he tackled him about as nicely as someone could in that scenario. in the past he'd have the shoulder driven into him and roughed up and everything. plus butler's smaller than blakely, you still have to be sure you're tackling properly otherwise he just potentially brushes him aside.

Hard to see how it's not a Collingwood vs Port GF.
Maybe. It's not the first time Port has started off like a house on fire under Hinkley and they still haven't made a GF. They were 10-3 and top after 13 rounds in 2020. 10-2 in 2014 as well.

Maybe. It's not the first time Port has started off like a house on fire under Hinkley and they still haven't made a GF. They were 10-3 and top after 13 rounds in 2020.
Nah, Port are different this year. They have the best midfield in the comp now and are actually beating good teams home and away. They will make the GF for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back