The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Kicked a lazy 5 against your mob.

How did I know that was coming up. Wasn't he chucked in a forward pocket because he couldn't do much else? Seemed to have less impact as the year wore on.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
How did I know that was coming up. Wasn't he chucked in a forward pocket because he couldn't do much else? Seemed to have less impact as the year wore on.
Haha he's got one more year on his deal. He'll provide needed leadership but I'd be surprised if he played the season in the best 22.

Because unless you’re one of the 750 people who watches North Melbourne games, it’s easy to miss.

RbA2SY.gif

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
shame to see seeds and marcus adams moved to the inactive lists with their concussion issues. dont think anyone has really been able to come back from that situation and play unfortunately. obviously health is number one but for these blokes and the ones before them who have had the same/similar issues it much be a pretty tough thing to deal with.

shame to see seeds and marcus adams moved to the inactive lists with their concussion issues. dont think anyone has really been able to come back from that situation and play unfortunately. obviously health is number one but for these blokes and the ones before them who have had the same/similar issues it much be a pretty tough thing to deal with.

McCartin is the only one I can think of who has had that many issues and return.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
The Marcus Adams one is really odd. Came from a collision in a marking contest with Charlie Curnow, that hit him in the ribs. Head didn't make contact with the ground, or, in fact with anything else.

If he ended up concussed from that, it seems beyond concerning.

Feel for Seedsman, feel like he was a better footballer than he was often given credit for.

I'd suggest this was Clarko pushing him already for that very reason.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was tapped on the shoulder and asked to give it up.
Jack would know he's cooked. He's always known his limitations as a player. This would be his decision and his alone I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
I mean surely three strikes and you're out.

Clarko will make him or break him. Wont put up with his crap.
I've already made my thoughts clear on him elsewhere. Either delist him now or call a press conference where he can publicly apologise for his actions, acknowledge that he needs help, will accept and get help and improve as a person. Bloke needs to be humbled big time and I suspect that if he wasn't a first round pick he'd be gone a long time ago. Sphynx knows a fair bit more about what's going on and some North posters have alluded to several other incidents and issues which haven't seen the light of day yet. I'm over it to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back