The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I do wonder how often that would be an article about a WC player, such as Nic Nat. “No Action Jackson” is clever though.

Never. The West and 7 in general are all massively pro-Eagle. We don't refer to Channel 7 as Channel Eagle for no reason. As an example, we were subject to weekly articles and photos of Nic Nat's new baby over the off-season. The West have to get their weekly Nic Nat circle jerk.

it's not just any start, it's a HORROR start.

man some of the s**t that gets written in these papers over the years is mental. i particular remember here the pages dedicated to insulting neil craig by rucci, who then moved on to tearing down primus when he got the port job. dont think a lot of that stuff would fly today.

I do wonder how often that would be an article about a WC player, such as Nic Nat. “No Action Jackson” is clever though.
They can't fit Fatanui on it the back page. The man needs the double spread.

Never. The West and 7 in general are all massively pro-Eagle. We don't refer to Channel 7 as Channel Eagle for no reason. As an example, we were subject to weekly articles and photos of Nic Nat's new baby over the off-season. The West have to get their weekly Nic Nat circle jerk.
People under 65 still watch the news?

I don’t understand the hate that bloke gets.
Hard to understand something that is largely a figment of your imagination.

Who hates nic nat lol?

jod23
Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

Rubbish, he was All-Australian in 2020 and 2021. He struggled with injury last season but was a dominant player before that, I don’t understand the hate that bloke gets.
That 2021 season getting All Australian just proves how big a joke that metric is to judge on. 2020 they were all in bubbles and lockdowns.

He's been fantastic in the past. He isn't now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Richmond wanted a reduced suspension because of Broad’s “good character”. That would imply that the club would have plead his case on the basis of his outside-of-football character. So basically, fluff. He‘s a good son, a good friend, a good sibling, all the teachers loved him. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

And yet, he violently rammed his opponents head in the turf intentionally, causing a concussion. So his inside-of-football character is that of a violent thug.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back