The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaten Geelong about twice in 20 odd games, next week will be an absolute battering. Such a remarkable season full of hope & optimism is now nearly non existent, I really hope the camaraderie of this group isn't broken too badly. ******* Geelong :(

Doctor Gero vs FAITH tonight.

Who will win? Who will torment the other after their side's victory? Who will become unbearable for the other poster, and potentially the rest of the board?

Watch this space.
Whose cuisine will reign supreme?

Whose cuisine will reign supreme?
Hahaha that's not bad.

To make last night even better some awesome bloke lured a pokestops that I could reach from my seat. Netted me a Snorlax lol

A grand total of 3 for my tipping this week. Hawthorn, Sydney and West Coast were the only ones I got right (and even then it could've very well been 1). I should've known better than to tip with my heart, we always play like absolute s**t down in Geelong.

Apr 14, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
A grand total of 3 for my tipping this week. Hawthorn, Sydney and West Coast were the only ones I got right (and even then it could've very well been 1). I should've known better than to tip with my heart, we always play like absolute s**t down in Geelong.
How did you not get The Suns right?

Ugh. Inaccuracy has cost us 3 potential victories in a row. So frustrating.

so happy for francis, after everything he's been through, to put in a pretty good game on debut. would've loved to have seen him slot that.
Missed the game but heard St Francis played well so I might check out a replay regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
what has he been through?
his brother died of cancer the morning after aaron won the u/18 premiership. he originally didnt want to play but his brother told him to, they won it (in a team that included sam durdin) and then he rushed off to the hospital and his brother passed.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
some weird stuff going on off the field at the Western Bulldogs, another CEO resigning?

Nothing weird, by the sounds of things he was out of his depth and behind in some key benchmarks and targets. He was a bit of a gamble that hasn't paid off.

PG is a tough taskmaster to work for, but its what we need and the club is benefiting greatly from it.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Nothing weird, by the sounds of things he was out of his depth and behind in some key benchmarks and targets. He was a bit of a gamble that hasn't paid off.

PG is a tough taskmaster to work for, but its what we need and the club is benefiting greatly from it.
3 CEO's in a year can't be a good thing

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles

Out of his depth seems an odd thing for a guy that was the CEO from Nike. He's incredibly highly rated. Well, was anyway.

Funny how you keep going through CEO's like they're nothing - which indicates one of two things. Either the recruitment process is no good or the PG may actually be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back