The Association Football AFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pies midfield is going to cause teams a lot of problems this year.

Bulldogs look like Hawks from last year. Getting hammered around the footy and relying on class to kick goals.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Dogs a lot more rusty than the pies. Dogs seem a bit short down back, wheres Marcus Adams? chef

Nah, not short down back. Cordy, Roberts, Morris and Wood is plenty and they did well enough. We are short a ruck atm though, Campbell will play next game. We were a bit rusty, but a couple if bursts and we got tge job done. Take nothing away from the Pies though, they took it up to us and the best starting mid 4 (Grundy, Penders, Trelore and Adams) are as good as any. Cut us up there.

Adams is playing 2s as he was pretty bad over the JLT and will have to perform well to get his spot back. He was better in yesterdays prac game.

BluesMan

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea, B.Celtics
Nah, not short down back. Cordy, Roberts, Morris and Wood is plenty and they did well enough. We are short a ruck atm though, Campbell will play next game. We were a bit rusty, but a couple if bursts and we got tge job done. Take nothing away from the Pies though, they took it up to us and the best starting mid 4 (Grundy, Penders, Trelore and Adams) are as good as any. Cut us up there.

Adams is playing 2s as he was pretty bad over the JLT and will have to perform well to get his spot back. He was better in yesterdays prac game.
Fair enough, didnt realise Cordy was playing down back.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Fair enough, didnt realise Cordy was playing down back.

Yeah. He is a KPD, he only played KPF last season as he didnt have anyone else (No Redpath or Crameri). Great spoil on Moore late in the game.

I guess Morris may miss against the Swans so Adams may play.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
I think Adelaide can win, being round 1 and at home, however I've tipped GWS, and they are a much better side overall.

If the Giants play their best they should win comfortably.

Yeah, Adelaide could win it but if the Giants play to their potential then they are pretty much unbeatable. Scary good.

Really good to see big Roughy back, probably a time where many thought he was finished as a footballer.

Cruyff14 Zidane98 glenferry23 now there's my 1 and only nice post all year. Hope you get the spoon, campaigners ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back