The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan already had his moment in the sun, a nice little doco on it and hardly anyone begrudged him.
Feel the same for Johnson, when he comes back I suspect all true footy fans will be happy for him and happy to give him the limelight.

For pure footy poetry I hope his first game is against us and lines up on Dan.

Cooksen why so salty, what did the Saints ever do to anyone, other than burn a dwarf that is

"My last and only hope for this year is that we win a few games and screw the Saints out of first pick". Seems a bit extreme :(

Cooksen why so salty, what did the Saints ever do to anyone, other than burn a dwarf that is

"My last and only hope for this year is that we win a few games and screw the Saints out of first pick". Seems a bit extreme :(
I think the burnt dwarf was clarko in trade week.

And the funny part is they did not come to us for the trade we went to them for it.

so according to billy brownless a richmond star (99% jr8) had enough of mark maclure constantly talking s**t about richmond and him. that he put an ad or something on gumtree and gave out maclure's number so campaigners would ring him non stop. suck a fat one you fat prick

Last edited:
Just had a look what day we were playing this week... guess whos back on friday night gents :D
Didn't even look at the fixture assuming we wouldn't be on and booked tickets to a comedy fest show on friday night :(

Just had a look what day we were playing this week... guess whos back on friday night gents :D

More importantly you've got * all options for loophole. That's the first prerequisite for FNF. Useless as always :D

awww....Morgan and Sugar are bonding.

Sugar is philanthropic so can't be that bad, that said he worked with Karren Brady and didn't kill her so that's a black mark on his name I guess.

Now if I were Latro I'd vow to kill you in this life and every future life after this, Morgan is one of the worst insults possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing well so far but apart from ardent Blues I wouldn't expect many neutrals would have him given his last couple of seasons. Mids is by far the most stacked position.

I have him in Fantasy, he's the only player to have hit 120+ in each of the four rounds.

One of my better selections this season. Amazing what a full pre season can actually do for a player.

Very surprised with the 24% ownership but no matter have found a POD to replace turnover merchant Treloar :straining:

Very surprised with the 24% ownership but no matter have found a POD to replace turnover merchant Treloar :straining:

Why surprised? Maybe before Round 1 he would have had low ownership but he's churning out big numbers consistently.

02dda62107d74506f805ce21cedddf97.jpg

One of my better selections this season. Amazing what a full pre season can actually do for a player.
I ******* had him all the way up til a few days before the season and swapped him for JPK :mad:

I ******* had him all the way up til a few days before the season and swapped him for JPK :mad:
JPK isn't a bad pick. His contested footy and sheer ability to win the ball will get plenty of good scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back