The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugar is philanthropic so can't be that bad, that said he worked with Karren Brady and didn't kill her so that's a black mark on his name I guess.

Now if I were Latro I'd vow to kill you in this life and every future life after this, Morgan is one of the worst insults possible.
He is dead to me.

Why was Murphy an injury risk? It's not like he has a debilitating injury like a JOM or Beams. His last couple of injuries have all been different.
29 and coming off a serious ankle problem.

plus if i was gonna pick anyone to get the scores he has it would've been cripps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

29 and coming off a serious ankle problem.

plus if i was gonna pick anyone to get the scores he has it would've been cripps.
Now see, that would have been an injury concern. Missed 3 months of the pre season with a stress fracture in his back.

Might just be that I follow the players closer but Murphy was always going to fire earlier than Cripps this season.

I wouldn't have picked Cripps due to his pre season. Possible upgrade later on.

Murphy hasn't really scored at super premo levels for a long time so quite ballsy to take him tbh

After a BOG performance in the VFL, Vickers-Willis finally debuts.
So Brads a moron. Clarke should be pushing Swallow out, he was my BOG for North.
27 and 4 is hard to go past (given the conditions were windy too).

Swallow has no hurt factor anymore, is slow, can't play anywhere but midfield and isn't the future.

So Brads a moron. Clarke should be pushing Swallow out, he was my BOG for North.
27 and 4 is hard to go past (given the conditions were windy too).

Swallow has no hurt factor anymore, is slow, can't play anywhere but midfield and isn't the future.
your thoughts echo north fans everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back