The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woo.

Go Dogs. VFL premiers for the second time in 3 years. What a cracking 24 hours. Theres half a dozen boys who could easily walk into our seniors if needed, our depth is crazy.

Want Hannan on our list next year and Ben Long should be in demand in the draft too.

Woo.

Go Dogs. VFL premiers for the second time in 3 years. What a cracking 24 hours. Theres half a dozen boys who could easily walk into our seniors if needed, our depth is crazy.

Want Hannan on our list next year and Ben Long should be in demand in the draft too.

The future is very bright for you guys no matter what the result is next weekend. You guys really do remind me of us in 07-08.

A mate just told me this -

Lin Jong hurt his left shoulder against West Coast. They taped his right shoulder and Casey kept bumping into that one thinking it was the sore one. Great strategy by Dogs.

Yeah i was thinking the wrong shoulder had tape on it watching the game:D

Ive broken my clavicle before and took me every bit of 8-10 weeks to get back. 2 weeks is unreal, I couldnt even move my shoulder in the slightest at that stage. Great rehab

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess he wants the chance to play in an AFL grand final. Not sure what the big issue is.
just that I have never heard of someone being able to break their collarbone and play sport, let alone footy, two weeks later. Similar situation with Ledley. Even if he did a minor break then he'd need a month at least.

Can you see why it would raise suspicion?

just that I have never heard of someone being able to break their collarbone and play sport, let alone footy, two weeks later. Similar situation with Ledley. Even if he did a minor break then he'd need a month at least.

Can you see why it would raise suspicion?

Sorry mate, im not sure i get why it'd be suspicious. He injured his collar bone, had surgery and came back early. I dont think there's any conspiracy to it.

http://m.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2016-09-12/jong-up-and-running-

View attachment 292761????

Sounds pretty painful. Does having a plate inserted allow you to play straightaway? Or is he sacrificing a lot to play in 1-2 games?
Those plates, screws and bolts are very strong steel iirc. Like an internal splint really. After it is inserted the bone structure is rather solid, it's just the pain for which you can reduce with an injection. Does depend on where though. Shoulder/arm/torso would be a quicker earliest return time than lower leg or foot.

Those plates, screws and bolts are very strong steel iirc. Like an internal splint really. After it is inserted the bone structure is rather solid, it's just the pain for which you can reduce with an injection. Does depend on where though. Shoulder/arm/torso would be a quicker earliest return time than lower leg or foot.
fair enough

Where abouts were you sitting, chef?

This was my "restricted" view:
ecec2c7010a3c0dcfe702bd31ff255fd.jpg
Tell he clown to take his hat off at night and it's a perfect view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back