The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't giving up one of our best midfielders, with 2 years left on his contract, for Schache.

Although as I type this, I'm wondering why I'm bothering to explain this anyway.

i just realised im speaking to a carlton supporter
#Deluded

*If anyones getting shafted its us, cam kicked 5 in a prelim is 23yrs old, has gibbs even played in a prelim?

geez top supporter you are lol
Yes Faith because our directors are seen so often. Diana Taylor has been a director for 10 years and only made her first appearance on the website last month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lang came from McClure.

Tomlinson won't come to us, we don't need him now. We were always interested in Stringer but don't see us genuinely making a play for him.
Tomlinson was the dumbest link yet.

Stringer no way are we interested or a chance to get him.

Kennedy is the key one we need to focus on. Lang would be ideal but again hard to see what we offer

Tomlinson was the dumbest link yet.

Stringer no way are we interested or a chance to get him.

Kennedy is the key one we need to focus on. Lang would be ideal but again hard to see what we offer
Haha we do/did have interest in Stringer mate. We also think if Gibbs goes, we'd be able to land him. He's certainly not the priority though.

Caro writes article about Gaz giving back some of his front loaded cash to help get a trade done and casually slips this in at the end.

"Last month AFL chief Gillon McLachlan indicated the league would be prepared to help fund co-captain Tom Lynch in a bid to retain him at the struggling Suns.". Good luck luring him away next year. Might as well just give them COLA...

Caro writes article about Gaz giving back some of his front loaded cash to help get a trade done and casually slips this in at the end.

"Last month AFL chief Gillon McLachlan indicated the league would be prepared to help fund co-captain Tom Lynch in a bid to retain him at the struggling Suns.". Good luck luring him away next year. Might as well just give them COLA...

GC need help though.
Let's not forget the geel mafia that help get you guys danger and a few other players.

GC need help though.
Let's not forget the geel mafia that help get you guys danger and a few other players.
We have the same ASA payment allowance as every other club. Just over 1m for the whole squad.
What they don't do is pay for s**t anywhere. Restaurants, bars, retail stores etc. So much free stuff given to the players.

We have the same ASA payment allowance as every other club. Just over 1m for the whole squad.
What they don't do is pay for s**t anywhere. Restaurants, bars, retail stores etc. So much free stuff given to the players.

If you investigate closely what the geelol mafia are giving to danger and his family, you will realise that the afl isn't a fair comp at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back