The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't live in the Geelong electorate then? Fair enough.

I was under the impression Geelong had been in Labor power since 1999

Anyways, moot now
Two seats here federally. About 3-4 in the state.

Who does everyone want to win the flag?

Eagles, pies, tigers dees in order for me

You'd prefer the Eagles, Pies and Tigers in that order - all of whom have won the flag in the last 13 years - over the Dees?

You'd prefer the Eagles, Pies and Tigers in that order - all of whom have won the flag in the last 13 years - over the Dees?
Strangely some people hate Melbourne. Guy at work who supports Essendon can't handle them. I don't mind them. Probably the VIC side I least dislike if anything

Strangely some people hate Melbourne. Guy at work who supports Essendon can't handle them. I don't mind them. Probably the VIC side I least dislike if anything

Weird to hate a club that's been so bad for so long and doesn't really have insufferable supporters like some do.

North supporter having a dig about handouts.... :tearsofjoy:
Would be nice to make some cash from playing home games at Etihad though...

Some rules for some, but not for all

Would be nice for some Etihad tenants to get off AFL welfare, but I don't see it happening any time soon. St Kilda and the Dogs are in the same boat, just St Kilda doesn't sell home games at the moment. We are just cash cows for the AFL to pay their ground off.

Weird to hate a club that's been so bad for so long and doesn't really have insufferable supporters like some do.
Think it's because we don't know as many that makes them not insufferable by the sounds of it. I literally have met 3 in my lifetime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I hate melbourne supporters.

Eagles non issues as I don’t live in Perth. Would rather pies over tigers for B2B reasons

What about them is worse than Collingwood supporters? Or do you know more of them?

Maybe it’s because I am exposed to some insufferable dees supporters who think they have accomplished something, who next minute are jumping off.

Pies supporters I personally know are quite decent.

starting to get nervous about tonight.. go Pies!!
Yep, go Pies

Yeah I don't get the Melbourne buttttthurt either

Have seen some Dogs fans on Twitter express angst towards them, it's a bit cringeworthy imo just because Tomas Bugg ruffled up JJ that one time and some fans puffed that Hogan was better than Boyd preflag (Hogan is better than Boyd, but they've quietened down on this since Boyds day in the sun)
Think it's because we don't know as many that makes them not insufferable by the sounds of it. I literally have met 3 in my lifetime
A couple of good mates of mine are Dees fans and some of my Dads family is too, I want them to win

Not fussed whoever wins it though this year, no hatred here.

GW$ winning it would melt me though

Kieran Collins or Hugh Goddard likely to join as a delisted free agent to replace the spot on the list Alex Silvagni had.

Jack Lonie being linked via trade or DFA. Would much rather him than Dunstan who we are also linked with

Kieran Collins or Hugh Goddard likely to join as a delisted free agent to replace the spot on the list Alex Silvagni had.

Jack Lonie being linked via trade or DFA. Would much rather him than Dunstan who we are also linked with
Will be interesting to see if either of them make it

Physical concerns with both though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back