(Log in to remove this ad.)

roo2macca

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
Is this just based on the JLT?
If it was, I'd have Essendon bottom 4. It's a hard year to predict because, to me, there's a lot of teams that are capable of claiming the last 2 spots in the 8. Everyone from Freo downwards I've written off but everyone else is in the mix. Geelong are guaranteed 7 wins at home (Sydney are the only team that can seem to win down there) and they only require about 5-6 wins to make the 8 which is why I have them sneaking in. Sydney are too reliant on Buddy but, everytime I pick them to drop out, they surprise and make the top 4.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Richmond
West Coast
Melbourne
Collingwood
Adelaide
Port Adelaide
Sydney
GWS

Essendon
Brisbane
Geelong
Western Bulldogs
St. Kilda
Hawthorn
Fremantle
North Melbourne
Carlton
Gold Coast

Magma

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
west coast
collingwood
crows
richmond
gws
sydney
melbourne
geelong

brisbane
hawthorn
essendon
north
port
dogs
freo
saints
carlton
gold coast

Zoom

Carefree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Brooklyn Nets
West Coast
Collingwood
Richmond
Melbourne
Adelaide
Essendon
Geelong
GWS
—————————
Hawthorn
Sydney
North Melbourne
Brisbane
Western Bulldogs
Port Adelaide
Carlton
Fremantle
St Kilda
Gold Coast

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Is this just based on the JLT?
Not for me. Had a rough idea where I rated sides and have made small adjustments off that.

Thought we'd miss finals but now think 2 power forwards + gaz and a home ground advantage will sneak us in with this new 6-6-6 rule.
Something about the Power impresses me, not quite sure what. Lycett and Burton are good recruits imo. That said I can easily see this being a horrible call as they're that type of club.

Brisbane with a bullet up the ladder as I really rate their drafting of late and Hodgey has been invaluable to that young group. Harris Andrews would have been AA imo had Jeremy Cameron not been a dog.

Like Norf's recruits, well except Hall, but a hard side to gauge imo.
Hawks will be skiing in September with no Titch.

chef

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Moderator #9,884
Looks a bit meh but the kids will love it and its all a bit of fun.

The Disney Australian CEO is our vice President so we should get some nice coin out of it too.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Channel 7 just revealed that Rhys Palmer is fighting for life in an induced coma from a motorcycle crash last night. I hope he pulls through. :(

And the media should pull their head in. Every news article about it has to include information about an incident in which Rhys Palmer’s shoe was thrown onto the track during a harness race the night before. He explained what happened and that should be that. Especially after what has transpired after it.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
jd2010, how are you feeling about Thursday night brother? We should be winning this one but I have a feeling you’ll be annoyingly competitive.
Don’t think it’ll be too different to last seasons round one encounter. We should hopefully show some good signs but unless you’re well off your game we won’t get within 5 goals

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Don’t think it’ll be too different to last seasons round one encounter. We should hopefully show some good signs but unless you’re well off your game we won’t get within 5 goals
Fair assessment. I’d take a one point win to be honest. I think round one the better sides are vulnerable because they haven’t yet clicked into gear, so you’re more likely to catch them on an off night. Are you going?

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Fair assessment. I’d take a one point win to be honest. I think round one the better sides are vulnerable because they haven’t yet clicked into gear, so you’re more likely to catch them on an off night. Are you going?
Yeah I’d say that is the case for any playing a top 12-14 side. But we are still a fair way off that. Planning to go but waiting for an overdue little one to be born so not sure yet are you? Should be a massive crowd the two decent JLT efforts plus the good work from Cain Liddle getting the club more engaged with the supporter base there’ll be quite a lot of blue in the crowd for our home game

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Yeah I’d say that is the case for any playing a top 12-14 side. But we are still a fair way off that. Planning to go but waiting for an overdue little one to be born so not sure yet are you? Should be a massive crowd the two decent JLT efforts plus the good work from Cain Liddle getting the club more engaged with the supporter base there’ll be quite a lot of blue in the crowd for our home game
Oh nice one good luck with all that :thumbsu:

Yeah I’ll be there. Haven’t missed a Carlton v Richmond round one game yet.

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hogan battling anxiety/alcohol issues and won’t play round one. Not a great start. Has been through a lot and I feel like he’s never going to reach his potential.

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
If Melbourne had information that he had or may develop anxiety do they have to tell Freo when discussing the trade?
First I’ve heard of that. Are they even allowed to do that? That information is confidential.

But FMD. Sylvia, McCarthy, Bennell and now Hogan. Freo mustn’t do their due diligence.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
First I’ve heard of that. Are they even allowed to do that? That information is confidential.

But FMD. Sylvia, McCarthy, Bennell and now Hogan. Freo mustn’t do their due diligence.
Maybe not have actual medical information but information from sources to what a players conditions may be

Top Bottom