The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First reports claimed he fell from the Bolte but it looks like they were just not reporting on an attempted suicide. Can't believe he has non life threatening injuries from it

I mean.. even from the first report you didn't think to join the dots?

11pm. Fall from the bridge. Only a broken hip.

I thought drunk/drug related fall from an on ramp

Ah I forgot that not having suicidal thoughts impacts on the nature of your injuries.

When getting out of your car, climbing the fence and jumping.

Lol this is peak nuffy from you.

Ah I forgot that not having suicidal thoughts impacts on the nature of your injuries.

When getting out of your car, climbing the fence and jumping.

Lol this is peak nuffy from you.
WTF are you on about?

I thought to only get the injuries that he did there's no way he could have done that from the top of the bridge. Fwiw it's a 25m fall. Driving on the Bolte it feels like it's a lot higher than that which is why I thought there's no way he could survive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF are you on about?

I thought to only get the injuries that he did there's no way he could have done that from the top of the bridge. Fwiw it's a 25m fall. Driving on the Bolte it feels like it's a lot higher than that which is why I thought there's no way he could survive.

Never mind mate. Was just an utterly bizarre first comment on the situation from you.

Never mind mate. Was just an utterly bizarre first comment on the situation from you.
He has non life threatening injuries from jumping off a bridge that I thought was 50m+ in height which is why I thought it had to be another type of situation

He has non life threatening injuries from jumping off a bridge that I thought was 50m+ in height which is why I thought it had to be another type of situation

Just.. stop.

Yeah and I get they are vague on reporting on these situations all the time but it really was made to sound like it wasn't a serious situation with it being "just" minor injuries.

The first article I read about it this morning was on The Age, a brief article at that.

It just referred to an “incident” where he fell off the Bolte Bridge, it was quite tactful and didn’t mention or allude to an attempted suicide.

Not sure if it’s been updated since, but for anyone reading that it was ambiguous as to what happened. At the bottom of it was where it referred to the Lifeline/Beyond Blue numbers and I guess that’s where you can connect the dots.

Very sad set of circumstances.

We had it all wrong. Eagles booing Goodes and the umpires is clearly a mark of respect. :$

that caused me to lose brain cells (his twitter says he’s a cats man)

that caused me to lose brain cells (his twitter says he’s a cats man)
He's a BF user too. Widely ridiculed as a farkwit for his post game Krock call ins.
Willo_ is very complimentary too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back