Not open for further replies.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Did I read correctly that he was racially abused at that game or online? Would really love these idiots who do it to be named and shamed and see what their employer has to say about it

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Did I read correctly that he was racially abused at that game or online? Would really love these idiots who do it to be named and shamed and see what their employer has to say about it
it was online. no one would have the guts to go face to face with him, or any footballer for that matter.

from what i saw screenshots were naming the guy.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
About the Majak Daw racist comment he received, it was a comment made by someone after a photo was posted of Daw and Jed Anderson’s son on the AFL’s official Facebook page. From the perthnow.com website.

“What a frightening experience for the youngster. Face to face with a go rilla (sic).”. The comment was later deleted after being shared widely by Twitter user bertwerden, who said: “What an absolute piece of sh** you must be to post this rubbish. And then there are those that ‘like’ or ‘laugh’ in reply. Sad really.”

I find that highly typical. These idiots have the balls to post such rubbish from behind a computer screen but they seem to misplace their balls and wind up deleting when they’re called out.

Ratugolea looks like he will be a player Doctor Gero
As someone who through work recently stood next to Luke Delaney and thought he was huge young Esava is a man mountain but athletically a beast.
Keep Gaz down there taking the 3rd defender, especially with less sides playing 7 defenders with these new rules and Ratugolea and Hawkins will thrive this season.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Play the GF later, it's gonna happen, it will be better and after about 3 years after all the whingers will stfu about it when they realise this. Then in about 10 years time kids will will say did we really back in the old days play the biggest game of the year in the middle of the day? That's ****in stupid.

Would be really pissed off if i was living back home but a move to twilight means that i won't need to wake up at 3am to watch the game anymore.

I remember having to get up at about 4.30 to get on a bus into town to get to the Walkabout pub to watch the game. And I did it in 2010 meaning I got to do it two weeks in a row. :D

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
I remember having to get up at about 4.30 to get on a bus into town to get to the Walkabout pub to watch the game. And I did it in 2010 meaning I got to do it two weeks in a row. :D
Ends up being a bigger day than when i was at home. Start drinking by 4am, watch the game in the pub, home at around 11 for a nap, back out at 3pm for more drinking as there is usually a german beer festival on the same day. Schnitzel and Paulaner for the win.

Ends up being a bigger day than when i was at home. Start drinking by 4am, watch the game in the pub, home at around 11 for a nap, back out at 3pm for more drinking as there is usually a german beer festival on the same day. Schnitzel and Paulaner for the win.
Have a feeling one of the two I had to work the afternoon. Was hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back