The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to find online each club's current debt levels to see whod be at most risk but it is not easy to find. I know Cartlon posted earlier this year they'd halved theirs down to $2m

Obviously the giants and suns would be the two with the most debt (to the afl). From memory the saints have a bad looking balance sheet. I know north are the butt of jokes but they got theirs under control. Port adelaide at risk?

Tried to find online each club's current debt levels to see whod be at most risk but it is not easy to find. I know Cartlon posted earlier this year they'd halved theirs down to $2m

Obviously the giants and suns would be the two with the most debt (to the afl). From memory the saints have a bad looking balance sheet. I know north are the butt of jokes but they got theirs under control. Port adelaide at risk?
Dogs, saints, gcs would be three most at risk I think. Gws making the gf makes them a viable club the afl would probably be more prepared to save.

We are debt free at the right time it seems and have heaps of assets. Weird place for us to be.

No we're not, debt free and got the Gordonator. Heaps of assets too, we are one of the safest clubs.
He was on radio saying he's more concerned about the club than when he saved it.

Im sure every club is concerned. But we are debt free and in the best hands possible.
Agreed. Even the WC's, Collingwood's and Adelaide's of the world will be concerned. This will affect everyone.

We may be the richest club in the land, but we sunk $30m into the new training facility over the last 12 months. That has to come from somewhere.

Very interesting listen to a club CEO talk about what’s happening due to COVID-19.

Believes all 18 clubs will survive, that the AFL landscape will come back structured far smaller, and that there is a process being discussed among clubs regarding 2020 memberships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've come a long way.

‘just don’t use the chants from the new AFL Evolution game

I don’t have the game but can just imagine.

About the game, would you recommend it? Is the career mode long or is it like AFL Live’s 3 years and that’s it?

I don’t have the game but can just imagine.

About the game, would you recommend it? Is the career mode long or is it like AFL Live’s 3 years and that’s it?
I played about 10 games in season mode and haven’t been back for a week. Got FIFA 20 on the same day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back