The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmon Jod, the eagles get a joy ride with the umps in WA, no conspiracy, it’s facts.
Why though?

We dont, we just play very well at home and when you're winning you tend to have the ball more, when you have the ball more, easier for opposition players to foul us.

I mean I just think it's hilarious that people believe that the AFL gets together each year with the umpires and they make sure all the umpires know that they must favour West Coast at home to make sure we win games. It's RIDICULOUS to think that. Just ridiculous. That's blatant cheating, corruption. It just wouldnt happen.

It's just opposition fans having a whinge cos they always lose to us.

Why though?

We dont, we just play very well at home and when you're winning you tend to have the ball more, when you have the ball more, easier for opposition players to foul us.

I mean I just think it's hilarious that people believe that the AFL gets together each year with the umpires and they make sure all the umpires know that they must favour West Coast at home to make sure we win games. It's RIDICULOUS to think that. Just ridiculous. That's blatant cheating, corruption. It just wouldnt happen.

You know the most controversial free was the htb on Carlton which means they had the ball?

It's so funny reading the main board and how everyone is convinced we are favoured at home by umpires. Like for some reason umpires are told to give us more free kicks haha

Conspiracy!!!
There might be something in it when even Collingwood supporters start hoping for Carlton to get free kicks to even up a travesty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why though?

You have good actors. I heard Jack Darling is going on Home and Away after his career ends as the meat head jock.

It was one decision.

Im talking about in general. I just find it hilarious people actually believe that we are favoured.

I mean the numbers don't lie, even when you were crap. So "We're so great we're just always first to the ball" doesn't really fly.

Do you reckon at some point in your life you'll become a bit more rational and level headed or will you still be posting on here as an embarrassing 90 year old about how good your teams are?

I mean the numbers don't lie, even when you were crap. So "We're so great we're just always first to the ball" doesn't really fly.

Do you reckon at some point in your life you'll become a bit more rational and level headed or will you still be posting on here as an embarrassing 90 year old about how good your teams are?
I think it's funny you think I'm the one embarrassing myself. :D

Go pop your tin foil hat on and have a lie down.

I think it's funny you think I'm the one embarrassing myself. :D

Go pop your tin foil hat on and have a lie down.

My tin foil hat? All I've suggested is that you get an unreasonable ride from the umps, I'm not suggesting there's any sort of conspiracy. Try having a rational conversation for once.

Can’t comment too much about the recent examples as I really haven’t watched that much footy since the restart. But over the course of time, the Eagles clearly get a lot of the 50/50 calls in their favour at home.

Their fans do help create that pressure on the umpires, good on them I say. Probably the best home ground advantage there is. Not sure why that automatically means there’s some kind of conspiracy or something. Only a sith deals in absolutes.

Whole lotta green there :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back