Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
From Geelong he’ll still be able to get his tassie inbred photos quota

Jesus I hate AFL matches in Tassie. Corportote greed from the league. If they want a team in Tassie then shut up about it and put one in Tassie full time. Half measures are so stupid.

Last edited:

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
This gave me a laugh, stolen from another forum.
Screenshot_20190421-181047_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 weeks for Duman for a love tap yet you have campaigners dropping others with full on whacks to the gut and getting nothing. Once again the Freo rule strikes again at the MRP. If only his name was Buddy or Dangerfield.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
i thought he was just one of those players that got booed for being good. happens to buddy too. and the huge cheer when the mistakes happen. only happens to the best. the media overdrive about it has been odd. nothing malicious, always thought with a guy like ablett is was pretty light hearted.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
The media want to turn it into a story. The club in the gun to get whacked this week is norf which isn’t newsworthy enough so they’re trying to create a headline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Ablett has been boo’d by just about every team we’ve played since returning to Geelong, it’s nothing new, but the media will go with the ‘he was boo’d because of the Izzy like’.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
I guess because of the Geelong/Hawk rivalry and hes a gun.

Yes I think this nails it. Such a strange quirk of sport whereby a great of the game is acknowledged with booing. I personally think it’s a bit petty, and am unsure what these links to Folau are (did Ablett agree with him or something?)

Yes I think this nails it. Such a strange quirk of sport whereby a great of the game is acknowledged with booing. I personally think it’s a bit petty, and am unsure what these links to Folau are (did Ablett agree with him or something?)
Ablett (and Matt Kennedy) liked his tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back