The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want Brisbane to win the weekend so at least Richmond are on the other side of the draw so if we do run into them, it will be in the GF. I'd love to see that seen as both have been pretty great over the last few years, winning premierships but have never met in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They could at least knock Geelong out in straight sets next week!
with any luck they might get their 5th finals win since the 2011 GF next week, and finally have won more finals during that time than us!

with any luck they might get their 5th finals win since the 2011 GF next week, and finally have won more finals during that time than us!
5 minutes after the game Dr Gero/Vandalay PMd me and said I'm back on ignore, even their supporters are weak as piss!

Surprised you didn’t mention that 2 of Fremantle’s 4 finals wins since 2012 were against Geelong in Elimination games.

Surprised you didn’t mention that 2 of Fremantle’s 4 finals wins since 2012 were against Geelong in Elimination games.
i was waiting to see if i got a bite first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back