The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To have a player who can create chances for themselves and convert them in big moments was so important. That goal from nothing at the end of the second quarter completely changed the game.

The scary part is it’s just assumed he’ll do it in the big games now. Absolute superstar.

Given what has happened to the globe, and the solemn year my family is having it is hard to be anything more than despondent at the result. It's just footy.
Fair to say there are 5-6 clubs whose fans have been spoiled in recent decades. Cats, Hawks, Pies, Eagles, Brisbane, Swans and Tigers. Chances are these sides will find ways to get themselves into positions to do so again. Just far better run than many others.

We'll go again, we don't fall, we don't sack coaches, and we don't rebuild.

“lightening

a drop in the level of the uterus during the last weeks of pregnancy as the head of the fetus engages in the pelvis.“

I s**t you not, that is what google actually says when you google lightening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leigh Matthews just said he filled the wrong name out last night for two votes, so Short should have had 8 votes in second place, but Dusty was obviously unanimous in the end.

Jack Graham was one shoulder injury away in a prelim from smashing that (50-something), and if a 3-peat were to happen, a few others might come under that total too, with Picket already having 2 premiership medals in under 20 games and Shai Bolton another on low numbers...

Leigh Matthews just said he filled the wrong name out last night for two votes, so Short should have had 8 votes in second place, but Dusty was obviously unanimous in the end.

Jack Graham was one shoulder injury away in a prelim from smashing that (50-something), and if a 3-peat were to happen, a few others might come under that total too, with Picket already having 2 premiership medals in under 20 games and Shai Bolton another on low numbers...

Right on 20 games. :p

Kolo's turnover early in the 3rd was the real killer in the end I thought, Richmond really had the run of it after that.

Thought Stewart, Duncan and Guthrie were excellent first half but dropped off.

Dion Prestia always plays well against us also, always seems to kick important goals.

Kolo's turnover early in the 3rd was the real killer in the end I thought, Richmond really had the run of it after that.

Thought Stewart, Duncan and Guthrie were excellent first half but dropped off.

Dion Prestia always plays well against us also, always seems to kick important goals.

all week everyone kept mentioning the Geelong ins from Round 17, but I’m pretty sure Prestia, Edwards and Astbury were all missing for us that game too, and all vital to our team for the past few years

lol at playing the significance of the game after your team lost.
Cruyff14 feel like filling this *stick in with the year my family is having?
I can't be ****ed tolerating this a-hole anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back