The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha this place is nuts during trade week. The Stringer trade broke my sanity on the D and T board and I'll never go back.
Yeah I have zero interest in that place aside from looking at phantom drafts really.

Haha this place is nuts during trade week. The Stringer trade broke my sanity on the D and T board and I'll never go back.
the D and T board can be such a cesspool, the phantom drafts are (usually) the only sane bit

the D and T board can be such a cesspool, the phantom drafts are (usually) the only sane bit
So many "if <insert club> thinks they can"... "How are they under the cap"..."we got bent over" and 99% of the time the clubs involved act reasonably, get a fair trade, and don't do what nuffie fans think they will.

It's as if they are the pros and we're all couch potatoes.

So many "if <insert club> thinks they can"... "How are they under the cap"..."we got bent over" and 99% of the time the clubs involved act reasonably, get a fair trade, and don't do what nuffie fans think they will.

It's as if they are the pros and we're all couch potatoes.
yep, similar with the draft as well, most of the Freo board (myself included) didn't want Serong and wanted Dev Robertson instead, makes for excellent reading looking back.

also the threads looking back at past drafts are also horrific, most of them at the moment are Richmond fans fapping over the likes of Bolton

Dan Richardson sacked, Dodoro won the power struggle perhaps?

Wonder what this means for Ben Rutten going forward also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FastCookedGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

Isaac Smith has nominated Geelong.

Is Zac Langdon any good. Apparently we're after him, maybe Rioli aint coming back anytime soon.

Isaac Smith has nominated Geelong.
Geelong hero Issac Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back