The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid effort by the boys last night to win it for Barra, his 3rd quarter was simply awesome.
Funny that they picked him with the pick we gave them for Koops:drunk: and he brings up the milestone against us.
The the only way it could be more fitting, would be if it was against Richmond and he won it with a late goal

Someone needs to tell Plowman there’s this oval thing out there called a football. Either grab it or punch it and stop being a spectator. The AFL should deduct the price of a general admission ticket from his match payments

Heartbreaking loss. A wonderful 1st half only to be undone by a horrendous 3rd quarter and half of the last quarter. Plowman and Marchbank need to play in the twos next week and way way beyond that,
Plowman’s kicking and Marchbank’s general play would be the ideal player. Instead we have these two who are D grade in one area of the game

Plowman’s kicking and Marchbank’s general play would be the ideal player. Instead we have these two who are D grade in one area of the game

Yep. Sam Docherty can’t return soon enough (next year :(). We can’t continue to see poor decisions in the backline that result in goals as we saw today.

Yep. Sam Docherty can’t return soon enough (next year :(). We can’t continue to see poor decisions in the backline that result in goals as we saw today.
Even a Williamson or Stocker coming in to play HBF should mean the end of Plowman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and much sooner. Plowman shouldn’t be playing in the seniors. Just not cut out for this level.
You know we’ve come from a long way back when it’s gone from 8-10 players in the best 22 who you don’t think have an Afl future to 1-2

Underlines how s**t our coaches are.
Apart from Blakey and Stevie I wouldn't have the faintest idea who the other line coaches are.
Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Seems clear to me so far we kick the ball really well to him.

You know we’ve come from a long way back when it’s gone from 8-10 players in the best 22 who you don’t think have an Afl future to 1-2

Yes, absolutely. We’ve been better than our 1-5 record suggests, we have been super competitive which has been nice to see.

Would be amazing if we can pull this off. Would be ideal for games against Giants/GC.

Have so many great memories of the Western Oval.

It was a pain in the ass to get to when I was growing up. Now I live inner North West it’s my closest ground. Don’t know if any Tiggies games would end up there these days though...

It was a pain in the ass to get to when I was growing up. Now I live inner North West it’s my closest ground. Don’t know if any Tiggies games would end up there these days though...

Would only play interstate clubs if it happened.

Parking is a struggle but theres a train station 5 mins walk away.

Once the parkville inner city loop station eventually gets completed I’d want us to try and play a game or two against the giants or freo at princes park. It’s getting a s**t load of investment for women’s footy so hopefully there’s enough being done to it to bring it up to a decent enough standard for one 15-20k crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back