Remove this Banner Ad

jd2010

#freewelly #bringbackbojan
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Zoom failing on Fox Footy is very 2020. Like the sound of this Hollands kid. Got a feeling he'll be fun to watch

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
riley will be a star. natural footballer and incredible athlete for his size

no issue chucking the bid on either. he was the best player in the draft so we selected him

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The sooner we can get rid of Gil and get a commissioner not so beholden to the TV networks and media the better.

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
I didn't even think it was televised. Do people actually watch it? Lol.
I did use to sometimes listened to it on the radio when they pretty much just read the names out.

These days I just wait till it's done and then read up on the young blokes that we got the next day.

Loonerty

Jun 1, 2008
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
It's fun to watch and speculate who your team will pick.

This year went for so long partly due to the technical side of it (being over Zoom) but also because Fox Footy nearly used the full ******* five minutes between every pick so they could discuss the last player.
I'm sure teams had picks in much earlier but nope, had to wait til the last 20 seconds when Fox had interviewed the last guy and were ready to move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
will be extremely lucky to survive this. and probably shouldnt. 3 fu** ups in 9 months, clearly hes just not getting it. drafting rowe looks even smarter now

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Wow. I honestly thought he would be stubborn enough to stay in the job until the day he dies.
I saw it coming after he ended his MMM hot breakfast show. This year with COVID I think hit home for him about how important family time is.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

🙏🙏🙏 to Rusty and the Ebert Family (and the PAFC fanbase)

Never saw him play but I do believe he is to Port what someone like Doull or Sticks is to Carlton.

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams

Never saw him play but I do believe he is to Port what someone like Doull or Sticks is to Carlton.
he's bigger than that. in a state mad about football he is the guy. it's russell ebert. he is footy in this state. young or old, who cares about allegiances. port, norwood, sturt, who cares, russell ebert is the man.

unfortunately i was aware of this a few days back through working in pathology. absolutely floored me. you know it can happen to anyone but when it happens to guys of this sort, you don't believe it. but the word ebert is synonymous with grit and fight, so hopefully he can be the man once again and beat this awful disease.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

Really sad news. I was actually reading a debate about who the best South Australian footballer is the other week. Russell Ebert and Barrie Robran’s name came up the most, with some saying Barrie and others saying Russell was so great that he should have legend status. South Australia have bred a lot of the greats of our great sport.

Remove this Banner Ad