The Association Football AFL Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magma

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
surprised and not surprised he got off. thought it deserved a game, definitely a snide elbow of frustration. but not surprised as they seemingly refuse to decide whether stuff like that is worth a game or not.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
the way they’ve gone about it in the past I’m probably more inclined to say it’s not worth a week

Zoom

Carefree
Suspended
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Brooklyn Nets
Same **** on every board they’re all biased in different ways. Or have personalities playing things up for laughs
Lol everyone knows we have lurkers from certain supporter bases on that opposition observations thread so everyone takes the piss out of those particular clubs.

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Yay, sounds like Collingwood will be without any Cox on Saturday. They’ll probably still manage to bone us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magma

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
it was still alright a few years back, but the last couple of years have been horrible. this current season hasnt been awful, but there's no edge to it, nothing that grabs your attention. it's just a plain chat show

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Footy Show donezo. Probably ten years too late.
I haven’t watched it for about 10 years, which is a good thing considering everything I have heard about some of the **** that has happened on that show over the years. I just find it ridiculous that they never dumped Sam Newman on his arse after about 7000 scandals and instead the entire show is now gone a few months after pretty much all of those idiots left the show.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
It was an outdated show, died years ago. I would watch it every Thursday night growing up, it was a thing to finish footy training on a Thursday and rush home to turn on the TV to watch the footy show.

With so much going on today with Foxtel, Netflix, Stan, Amazon, all these different streaming services and Video games being massive for young kids/teenagers, there’s so many options now, where as back then, on a Thursday night the footy show was the thing to watch.

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
I haven’t watched it for about 10 years, which is a good thing considering everything I have heard about some of the **** that has happened on that show over the years. I just find it ridiculous that they never dumped Sam Newman on his arse after about 7000 scandals and instead the entire show is now gone a few months after pretty much all of those idiots left the show.
Having met Sam at cats based stuff rest assured he’s highly intelligent and very charming. It’s an act, and the fact he was never sacked for it means it was an act endorsed by management for ratings.

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Having met Sam at cats based stuff rest assured he’s highly intelligent and very charming. It’s an act, and the fact he was never sacked for it means it was an act endorsed by management for ratings.
Pretty big bloody act then. Most of what Sam said on the air would get anyone else the sack on day 1 lol.

Top Bottom