The Association Football AFL Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Moderator #727
Cats far too good for us, best team in the league for mine. They are just so clinical and we are a bunch of hacks in terms of foot skills.

How good has Rohan become, turned himself into a consistently good footballer.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Cats far too good for us, best team in the league for mine. They are just so clinical and we are a bunch of hacks in terms of foot skills.

How good has Rohan become, turned himself into a consistently good footballer.
Without sounding too flippant, he showed these signs at the Swans, but we didn't use him well and he got injured a lot. I didn't think he'd recapture this form.

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Score line flattered us. Defensively the worst we’ve played all year. Just so bad in the stoppages, to be expected without Stanley though.

But just lethal going forward.

Can’t even begrudge the dogs or say anything bad. They’re largely likeable and Bont carried them hard today.

Stewart is a cult figure.

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
I thought the dogs were the better team for large parts of the game, our efficiency was superb though going forward, to kick a score like that with the amount of ball we had is insane.

Bont is a beast too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fwoy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Bolton should be given his marching orders on Monday. This guy is coaching our rebuild? I wouldn’t even want him training a dog, let alone being a head coach of an inexperienced AFL team.
How is your dog?

Meanwhile, Tigers doing enough to stay in and around whilst the team is decimated...

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
How is your dog?

Meanwhile, Tigers doing enough to stay in and around whilst the team is decimated...
Yeah, he’s good mate. His blood counts have remained at 37 the last 3 visits to the vet over a one month period. So they’re at good level. Mostly back to normal.

Last edited:
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
We've been trash most of the season so far. Amazing that we are 6-3 and still in a good spot to push for top four.

Don't know what to make of us really. We keep somehow winning games and we haven't been anywhere near our best. They say that's the sign of a good team to win games when you're not playing well. But sheesh... we need to work this out.

I think a lot comes from the league's shittest ruck division. Losing Lycett was huge. Vardy and Hockey just arent up to it. Getting NN back will be HUGE for us.

Top Bottom