The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah apparently he is going to sign as a free agent. What's he like as someone who watches him week in week out?

I wouldn't be surprised if he does, but he's not a name I'd expect to have rattled off as a reason for a rise up the ladder. Would say he's in the same group as Newman, decent player but looks a lot better when good players are around him. Isn't the sort to lift you up himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does, but he's not a name I'd expect to have rattled off as a reason for a rise up the ladder. Would say he's in the same group as Newman, decent player but looks a lot better when good players are around him. Isn't the sort to lift you up himself.
Yeah thats what I thought he'd be like. Good depth player who looks like more than that in a top 8 side. We do need more of them 25-28 year old solid contributors

Yeah thats what I thought he'd be like. Good depth player who looks like more than that in a top 8 side. We do need more of them 25-28 year old solid contributors

Reasonable tagger too if you want to use him for that. But yeah not one I'd be outraged at losing. Dawson and Parker much more important to hold onto for us.

Yeah. I'm not 100% convinced Brisbane are a real threat. Not confident you'll win but far more chance than the Giants had last night

The winner of tonight's semi final has a much bigger chance of advancing next week than old fart Handbags, whom I think will be wiped out by the youthful Dynamic Dees by 69 points plus..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My main issue/gripe with Geelong is that they have more utterly loathsome/hatable players than any other team in the league, Hawkins, Selwood, Danger, Miers,Rohan etc.

Anyhow i suppose this year qualifies as a pass for THEM, they will get DEEmolished next week.
Well I hope so, too many tossers in the Lions outfit for my liking (Zorko, Neale, Matheson and let's not forget Mitch Rubbishbin)
Think we’ve found Carlton’s problem. Far too nice. Not enough campaigner in them

The winner of tonight's semi final has a much bigger chance of advancing next week than old fart Handbags, whom I think will be wiped out by the youthful Dynamic Dees by 69 points plus..
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Catters get up, the Demons have a choke in them.

At this stage of the finals, and no teams I actually really hate or get annoyed if they win the flag, I now factor in players I hate from respective clubs in my hopes of winning the game.
Several Lions I hate or at least piss me off with how they play, or conduct themselves on field (Zorko is pure scum) but I can't say the same abour the Dishlickers, cannor think of one Dogs player to hate one, quite frankly.

As long as Man Ure lose with the return of Clownado, i am not too fussed either way though.

At this stage of the finals, and no teams I actually really hate or get annoyed if they win the flag, I now factor in players I hate from respective clubs in my hopes of winning the game.
Several Lions I hate or at least piss me off with how they play, or conduct themselves on field (Zorko is pure scum) but I can't say the same abour the Dishlickers, cannor think of one Dogs player to hate one, quite frankly.

As long as Man Ure lose with the return of Clownado, i am not too fussed either way though.

Ronaldo is more important to football than the history of Leeds United.

List all the things you have a problem with so we can all tread very carefully with you.

Truth hurts mate.

Like Kobe Bryant, even if not found guilty in a court of law (mainly due to money and powerful influences) the stigma and taint and of those accusations will always stay forever.

Mind you Misogynist United fans will defend him to the hilt, like they do with George Best and Ryan Giggs as well.

Anyhow back to the footy please, go Dogs.

Truth hurts mate.

Like Kobe Bryant, even if not found guilty in a court of law (mainly due to money and powerful influences) the stigma and taint and of those accusations will always stay forever.

Mind you Misogynist United fans will defend him to the hilt, like they do with George Best and Ryan Giggs as well.

Anyhow back to the footy please, go Dogs.

I am not your mate.

As for “us” misogynist fans. I don’t care about being called that by someone who comes from the Carlton board and the main board to complain on here about things that haven’t happen to you because your word means nothing.

I am not your mate.

As for “us” misogynist fans. I don’t care about being called that by someone who comes from the Carlton board and the main board to complain on here about things that haven’t happen to you because your word means nothing.

Man, lighten up.

You started this by being offended by my harmless usage of the term Clownado, and when you returned serve (as is your right), I pointed some inconvenient truths about your club and some of its greats, and now you are throwing the toys out of the cot.

Nice Melt btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back