(Log in to remove this ad.)

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Because we aren't that good and I can guarantee that in one of the games we will massively s**t the bed. If we were full strength then it would be a different story.
You don't have to be great to win those two matches. It's only last week you beat the top team haha.

gaskin

Premium Platinum
Aug 19, 2009
On board the Cam train
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
You don't have to be great to win those two matches. It's only last week you beat the top team haha.
We won because we played the best game we have played for probably 3 months. It was a one off. We'll probably scrape through today but next week is no certainty and Port away has been terrible for us the last few years.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
We won because we played the best game we have played for probably 3 months. It was a one off. We'll probably scrape through today but next week is no certainty and Port away has been terrible for us the last few years.
You never know, you are still alive atm.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
North's score last night looks like itd beat us by a few points today. Richmond don't look like conceding a thing

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
This is s**t. Just s**t football by Carlton,

Lucky that we have 6 commentators and a couple special expert people (including Grigg) to tell us how the game is going.

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
In the end we can’t play like softcocks for a half and expect to beat Richmond. I guess a 22 point loss in the end (the last goal will surely be officially chalked off as it was a mark after the siren) wasn’t as terrible as I was expecting after that 1st half effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
In the end we can’t play like softcocks for a half and expect to beat Richmond. 22 point loss in the end (the last goal will probably be officially chalked off as it was a mark after the siren) wasn’t as terrible as I was expecting after that 1st half effort.
Game ends on the whistle not the siren.

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Game ends on the whistle not the siren.
s**t, you’re right. I guess you just don’t see it happen that often that play will continue on but it’s in the rules that it’s when the umpire hears the siren/acknowledges it and then whistles.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
s**t, you’re right. I guess you just don’t see it happen that often that play will continue on but it’s in the rules that it’s when the umpire hears the siren/acknowledges it and then whistles.
I'm pretty filthy, I had a bet on under 113.5 points which that goal stuffed.

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I'm pretty filthy, I had a bet on under 113.5 points which that goal stuffed.
Damn, that sucks. You’d hate it to happen in a Grand Final but I guess that’s why the sirens in finals sound like they’re on steroids. You can’t not hear it.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Damn, that sucks. You’d hate it to happen in a Grand Final but I guess that’s why the sirens in finals sound like they’re on steroids. You can’t not hear it.
I have no idea how the ump didn't blow the whistle before the mark. Guess he thought it didn't matter and paid the mark. Ah well.

I got burnt a few weeks back on that Bomber goal not paid against GC, lost my line by a point, haven't had much luck on those lol.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
why are guys like jenkins and walker keeping fogarty out of this side
Because Fogarty was doing nothing in the SANFL to be worthy of a recall to a team expected to play finals. You don't just hand out games for the sake of it, he has to earn it. One game does not make a career either.

Top Bottom