The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vandelay_ good performance Guthrie was massive for you guys. What did you think of Hawkins incident
Going off the weak treatment of Greene last week not much more than a fine, but as is often the case he will be made an example of and no one else will get done for similar in quite a while afterwards.

Going off the weak treatment of Greene last week not much more than a fine, but as is often the case he will be made an example of and no one else will get done for similar in quite a while afterwards.
If it wasn’t finals would probably be 2 weeks

Both Geelong and Collingwood didnt look much chop last night. I'd be really disappointed if we dont beat Geelong next Friday.
You should have got an 8 goal touch up but for some woeful umpiring.
I still have NFI how Collingwood choked last year. The 3 pillars in defence, Hurn, McGovern and Barrass are woeful defenders on a man. All they have is the loose defender interceptor ability.

You should have got an 8 goal touch up but for some woeful umpiring.
I still have NFI how Collingwood choked last year. The 3 pillars in defence, Hurn, McGovern and Barrass are woeful defenders on a man. All they have is the loose defender interceptor ability.
Lol.

You were lucky we ran out of tickets. Richmond will thrash you guys.

Lol.

You were lucky we ran out of tickets. Richmond will thrash you guys.
That's what you said this week Jodly.
They didn't thrash us in the QF 2 years ago for 3 quarters then we got injuries. Got the closer than most to beating them in 18 and thrashed them this year.

This should be a tight Prelim Final.

Richmond - Geelong should be a cracking prelim. A goal either way.

West Coast were terrible in that last quarter, hardly fired a shot.

Agree with Chef, Hawkins should be okay given what they allow Greene to get away with.

West Coast were terrible in that last quarter, hardly fired a shot.
Nic Nat was on the bench the whole time in the last Q that we kicked away.

Either he’s that unfit after his knee injuries that he’s gassed by the 4th Q or someone seriously stuffed up rotations.

Hopefully Hawkins plays.

Can envisage Danger carrying the Cats into a Grand Final. One of the greats, would love to see him become a premiership player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna miss the skipper when he’s gone. Warrior

Absolutely woeful stuff.

Umpiring went in swings, both teams had periods where they were getting kissed by the umpire, but I thought on balance Geelong got some more crucial calls in their favour.

Umpiring went in swings, both teams had periods where they were getting kissed by the umpire, but I thought on balance Geelong got some more crucial calls in their favour.
Maybe. Maybe not.

Had a few eagles fans pop in last night and admit they got the rub so open to perception. 2nd and 3rd quarter when they came back into it were disgusting.

Really sad news. I used to love the Triple M rub back in the day with Spud, Garry, JB, Damo and Dunstall. Just a bunch of guys taking the piss out of each other every weekend.

Might have to spend an hour or two going through some old clips. Spud provided me with plenty of laughs.

Shame I haven't been able to listen to it, apparently has been a top notch tribute.

That's what you said this week Jodly.
They didn't thrash us in the QF 2 years ago for 3 quarters then we got injuries. Got the closer than most to beating them in 18 and thrashed them this year.

This should be a tight Prelim Final.
Guess we will see mate. You couldnt kick what 7 goals against Collingwood. We were garbage last night and you needed us to run out tickets to get over us in the 4th quarter. Richmond are rested and ready to go. I think the Tigers will do it easily.

We threw away our season against Hawthorn in the last round.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Had a few eagles fans pop in last night and admit they got the rub so open to perception. 2nd and 3rd quarter when they came back into it were disgusting.

A few blocks off the ball from your mob that led to goals for you, missed high on Yeo that led to a goal for you, just off the top of my head. They may have ended up getting luckier around the ground but less direct impact on goals.

Agree to disagree I guess.

On a second look, yes one week is fair enough for Hawkins. But it’s the inconsistency that’s ridiculous. Toss of a coin now what’s acceptable and what isn’t - Greene a prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back