The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a cheat either like little Sachin ;)

I'm sure Stevi_Tigers agrees. I jest.
Been reading comedy central tonight. Oppo observations 12 is a pisser.
Was always going to get off on the good bloke rule. As for the opposition thread it’s pretty much all a piss take

Was always going to get off on the good bloke rule. As for the opposition thread it’s pretty much all a piss take
You'd hope so. I swear some are serious though and that's scary :D

Same **** on every board they’re all biased in different ways. Or have personalities playing things up for laughs
Lol everyone knows we have lurkers from certain supporter bases on that opposition observations thread so everyone takes the piss out of those particular clubs.

Lol everyone knows we have lurkers from certain supporter bases on that opposition observations thread so everyone takes the piss out of those particular clubs.
Exactly it’s funny seeing ppl react to the s**t posted there

Footy Show donezo. Probably ten years too late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy Show donezo. Probably ten years too late.

I haven’t watched it for about 10 years, which is a good thing considering everything I have heard about some of the s**t that has happened on that show over the years. I just find it ridiculous that they never dumped Sam Newman on his arse after about 7000 scandals and instead the entire show is now gone a few months after pretty much all of those idiots left the show.

It was an outdated show, died years ago. I would watch it every Thursday night growing up, it was a thing to finish footy training on a Thursday and rush home to turn on the TV to watch the footy show.

With so much going on today with Foxtel, Netflix, Stan, Amazon, all these different streaming services and Video games being massive for young kids/teenagers, there’s so many options now, where as back then, on a Thursday night the footy show was the thing to watch.

I haven’t watched it for about 10 years, which is a good thing considering everything I have heard about some of the **** that has happened on that show over the years. I just find it ridiculous that they never dumped Sam Newman on his arse after about 7000 scandals and instead the entire show is now gone a few months after pretty much all of those idiots left the show.
Having met Sam at cats based stuff rest assured he’s highly intelligent and very charming. It’s an act, and the fact he was never sacked for it means it was an act endorsed by management for ratings.

Having met Sam at cats based stuff rest assured he’s highly intelligent and very charming. It’s an act, and the fact he was never sacked for it means it was an act endorsed by management for ratings.

Pretty big bloody act then. Most of what Sam said on the air would get anyone else the sack on day 1 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back