The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umpires were fantastic for Collingwood. Really stood up when it mattered.
I know how the word umpire corruption gets a scoff from fans but seriously the pies get a ridiculous ride every week

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Dropping Jenkins has been a master stroke for the crows don’t look so slow in the forward half now
what i like is that we didnt bring him straight back in. he has to earn it. numbers in the sanfl arent up to it. hell, your old mate liam mcbean kicked 9 on the crows a few weeks back.

what i like is that we didnt bring him straight back in. he has to earn it. numbers in the sanfl arent up to it. hell, your old mate liam mcbean kicked 9 on the crows a few weeks back.
God early days our board had a hard on for McBean. Won the vfl goal kicking medal twice only problem is he plays like a 200cm small forward

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
God early days our board had a hard on for McBean. Won the vfl goal kicking medal twice only problem is he plays like a 200cm small forward
he's in the same side as jesse white. 2015 never looked so good.

and future carlton hall of famer aaron joseph.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
The honourable losses will cost Bolton his job but it looks like the development is on track for our 4th year players now all looking like they’re capable at the level. Weitering, McKay and Curnow have all at times looked great. Now Jack, SPS and Cunningham are starting to look ready.

Guess the problem is if it’s less than 4 wins and Bolton goes who do we turn to? Clarkson or a highly regarded assistant coach again? As unlikely as it is Sam Mitchell would be my preference, for no other reason other than judging his footy smarts and a player and his bit of mongrel about him.

Ball is gone a second and then Ablett makes a forward movement towards the player and jumps in with his forearm. He even literally re-positions his body to jump in with his forearm. 1 week.

Surely he has to get a week now.

B7F32CD3-A57F-4D6C-AD75-465F98A13581.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I cant see how they can possibly suspend when they didn't for the same thing the week before. There's no loading left behind from incidents anymore is there?

Not surprised, Durdin is stiff as it was accidental head clash but it’s hard to avoid any sort of consequence when you choose to bump someone who isn’t expecting it.
So what do you want Durdin to do? Not lay a shepard and let Rohan tackle Pittard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back