The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats far too good for us, best team in the league for mine. They are just so clinical and we are a bunch of hacks in terms of foot skills.

How good has Rohan become, turned himself into a consistently good footballer.

Without sounding too flippant, he showed these signs at the Swans, but we didn't use him well and he got injured a lot. I didn't think he'd recapture this form.

Score line flattered us. Defensively the worst we’ve played all year. Just so bad in the stoppages, to be expected without Stanley though.

But just lethal going forward.

Can’t even begrudge the dogs or say anything bad. They’re largely likeable and Bont carried them hard today.

Stewart is a cult figure.

I thought the dogs were the better team for large parts of the game, our efficiency was superb though going forward, to kick a score like that with the amount of ball we had is insane.

Bont is a beast too.

Bye bye Bolts.
This is just that insipid

Bolton should be given his marching orders on Monday. This guy is coaching our rebuild? I wouldn’t even want him training a dog, let alone being a head coach of an inexperienced AFL team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 wins in their last 41 games. They need some help.

We might need a priest.

I get that GWS are a very good side but this is just stupid. Well, can’t put today’s loss in the “honourable loss” basket.

Bolton should be given his marching orders on Monday. This guy is coaching our rebuild? I wouldn’t even want him training a dog, let alone being a head coach of an inexperienced AFL team.

How is your dog?

Meanwhile, Tigers doing enough to stay in and around whilst the team is decimated...

How is your dog?

Meanwhile, Tigers doing enough to stay in and around whilst the team is decimated...

Yeah, he’s good mate. His blood counts have remained at 37 the last 3 visits to the vet over a one month period. So they’re at good level. Mostly back to normal.

Last edited:
We've been trash most of the season so far. Amazing that we are 6-3 and still in a good spot to push for top four.

Don't know what to make of us really. We keep somehow winning games and we haven't been anywhere near our best. They say that's the sign of a good team to win games when you're not playing well. But sheesh... we need to work this out.

I think a lot comes from the league's shittest ruck division. Losing Lycett was huge. Vardy and Hockey just arent up to it. Getting NN back will be HUGE for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back